Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

Haha actually sales wise the yellow is the most popular as it's a pretty close match to the Rivian yellow (found on the calipers), so it looks pretty nice at the end. But I must admit - installing this requires a lot of patience, as it's a lot of spokes! :)
I can certainly see how it would create a look, especially on Forest Green, but I think I might need to see it first before I try to convince my wife to apply them for me.

Siguy90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Thank you so much, and a great question too...so: the full front PPF will include:
* Full hood (right now I only do partial hood, due to technical limitations but those technical limitations should be un-limited next week :))
* Full bumper (possibly, but yet to install myself to see if feasible - made in one big piece for the front and two smaller pieces for the charge port door and the other side where it's the same shape just no door)
* Headlights - option for clear PPF or tinted PPF
* Side fenders (currently not sold, but will start selling it once I do the full front PPF)
* Mirrors PPF (again - not currently sold but will sell later on). Note on the mirrors - will likely be made out of 2-3 pieces, will try to limit it but given the DIY nature of my products, being able to install it without stretching or special skills is important
* The full PPF will also include a big spray bottle (right now I only include small ones) and a heat gun

So basically I hope to deliver a very complete product that anyone can do themselves if they watch & follow the tutorial that I am yet to make (video). I will to sell this for $1,000 or less (I will try for less but final calculations will be possible only after I develop the products, which will be in several weeks).

Oh and to answer your question - right now the passenger side of the bumper is made out of 2 pieces, because the fold there is such that it's very difficult to install as 1 piece. I will see if using a heat gun makes it feasible for a DIY install and if yes I will make it that way for the full front PPF.
As someone who likes to DIY (with the benefit of saving some money) this is very exciting! :D

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Model S, Model 3
Clubs

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

Thank you 🙏
Sooo the console organizers are currently being printed :) I want to make some stock before I actually release them but if all goes well (but it might not) I should start selling them starting next week. I am 3D printing them and flocking them. Looks pretty good, but takes time!
I already have your sill ppf and am highly interested in your console organizer.....

Sponsored

SASSquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3s Ford C-Max Hybrid
Occupation
Semi-Autonomous Yeti
Clubs

Hello everyone

Let me introduce myself. I am Iliya, and I am the founder of TWRAPS. We're a small family business in California, and we do DIY pre-cut PPFs, tints and color wraps, as well as some accessories for Rivian and Tesla.
A couple of months ago I had the pleasure to get a R1T, and I and my wife made a bunch of products for it (we design everything in house. also everything except screen protectors is also manufactured by us in our office).

So, here are the products that we've made and sell (click on a product to open in a new tab)

Also coming soon (within a month or so)
  • Full front PPF (I will beat the XPEL price by a lot, but it will be a DIY project of course)
  • Armrest organizer
  • Foot area organizer
I am happy to help answering any questions or adding suggestions for new products to my todo 👍

Also, here is a 10% OFF coupon for forum members (you can redeem it at checkout)
HOLDMYBEER

Thanks!
Iliya,

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your R1T. My strong suggestion to you is that you leverage this forum and its very engaged and thoughtful members to crowdsource new product ideas for the R1T/S. A lot of great ideas floating around but most of us won't have your tools or expertise so this could be a very productive experience for all of us.

Would love to hear about your experiences with your own R1T and look forward to testing existing, and imagining new, twraps products in the future.

kyunam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 LS 400, 2023 Rivian R1S
Occupation
not sure what I'm doing
Clubs

I love your discount coupon code!

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Iliya,

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your R1T/S. My strong suggestion to you is that you leverage this forum and its very engaged and thoughtful members to crowdsource new product ideas for the R1T. A lot of great ideas floating around but most of us won't have your tools or expertise so this could be a very productive experience for all of us.

Would love to hear about your experiences with your own R1T and look forward to testing existing, and imagining new, twraps products in the future.
Thank you 🙏 A lot of the products come from current or future Rivian owners, so I am always open to feedback, of course I have some limitations in production capabilities, as for the time being we're a small family operated business... so far we've perfected PPF, tints & color vinyl and for the past month I've been exploring 3D printing (FDM & SLA), flocking and silk screening, but there is more to be desired in terms of capabilities & scale there...it will come :)

So basically any ideas -please throw them in, if I can do it, I will, only a matter of time.

Just to clarify - I don't actually own the Rivian. I have a Model S, but I am pretty fascinated with the Rivian and rented it a few times already and about to rent it once more for a week very soon so I can do the full front PPF + start testing first prototypes of the organizer for the feet area between driver & passenger side (have to think of a better way to call this, I can't imagine listing a product like "Organizer for the feet area between the driver & passenger for Rivian R1T/R1S" 🤣)

Canthoney

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Kia EV6 FE, 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Self-Employed: Real Estate Management
I can certainly see how it would create a look, especially on Forest Green, but I think I might need to see it first before I try to convince my wife to apply them for me.
I had my wife do the same thing! I told her it was just like applying a giant screen protector for our phones and tablets 😂

Khaneric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Plymouth Roadrunner
Occupation
IT
So basically any ideas -please throw them in, if I can do it, I will, only a matter of time.
Don't know if you have the ability but if you can do a sunshade for the roof i'm assuming you will sell everyone you make :)

Sponsored

Canthoney

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Kia EV6 FE, 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Self-Employed: Real Estate Management
Don't know if you have the ability but if you can do a sunshade for the roof i'm assuming you will sell everyone you make :)
THIS! I keep thinking that it needs like a removable sunshade, so that would be awesome

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Clubs

I can't produce this one for now (to be honest I don't even know the process that's used to make these in the first place), but I will see if I can take measurements and outsource it 👍

Aag12

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Na
Hey iliya!

Have you considered a tint or UV ppf for the roof glass? Heard it gets pretty hot.

Right now the only solutions are jenky shades, or cutting your own ppf to size.

I would imagine it's super easy since it's a single rectangle

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Hey iliya!

Have you considered a tint or UV ppf for the roof glass? Heard it gets pretty hot.

Right now the only solutions are jenky shades, or cutting your own ppf to size.

I would imagine it's super easy since it's a single rectangle
I actually tried that already, but the sunroof film I got did not make any difference in temperature on the inside (someone measured it for me with a laser thermometer). If you know a film that you know works - please let me know, I will buy it and try again.

ScottnAZ

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T (White,BM,22’s), 1966 C10 (SB,BBW,SBC327)
Occupation
Design/Build Remodel Contractor
Clubs

Thank you for the discount code! A lot of great products available on your site! Screen protectors ordered!

I don’t suppose you have the “template” for the R1T, to share? Just this morning, I reached out to the graphic designer we use for all the vinyl wraps on our company trucks: he was unable to locate the template of the truck to create our new wrap design; so at this point he is putting together a guide for me to measure the truck, so he can create the template.
Sponsored