Sponsored

Rivian R1T Covers - New Product Announcement! Team 1EV BlackMaxx Rivian R1T Precision Fit Vehicle Cover

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

BlackMaxx covers fit your Rivian like a soft glove, carefully hugging its contours and protecting the entire vehicle from top to bottom and front to rear from weather, sunlight, rain, dings, scratches, dust, dirt and tree droppings. Protect your Rivian from the harshest of environments with the ONLY dual-rated Indoor / Outdoor Car Cover designed to precision fit and work properly on a charging Rivian. The silky smooth 3-layered breathable material features a thermoplastic polyurethane and two outer layers of woven polyester, allowing for breathability while providing the very best water resistance possible in a car cover. The integrated charge port cover opening allows for charger connection and covers back up with a Velcro back flap when not charging. The BlackMaxx cover features ventilated mesh around the front air intake and front wheels ensuring proper airflow during charging - this is critical for safe charging.

Specifications
  • Patterned perfectly for the Rivian R1T using 3D scan technology
  • Silky 3-layered breathable material: Thermoplastic Polyurethane and two outer layers of woven polyester
  • Inner fleece lining to prevent paint scratches
  • Water resistant
  • Maximum UV protection
  • Easy charger access
  • Storage tote bag included
  • Cover is satin black (no large logos or labels, does not attract attention)
  • Fits Rivian R1T Pickups
https://evsportline.com/products/rivian-r1t-premium-fitted-blackmaxx-car-cover-indoor-outdoor

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian R1T Covers - New Product Announcement! Team 1EV BlackMaxx Rivian R1T Precision Fit Vehicle Cover RivCover1

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian R1T Covers - New Product Announcement! Team 1EV BlackMaxx Rivian R1T Precision Fit Vehicle Cover RivCover2

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian R1T Covers - New Product Announcement! Team 1EV BlackMaxx Rivian R1T Precision Fit Vehicle Cover RivCover3

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian R1T Covers - New Product Announcement! Team 1EV BlackMaxx Rivian R1T Precision Fit Vehicle Cover RivCover4

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian R1T Covers - New Product Announcement! Team 1EV BlackMaxx Rivian R1T Precision Fit Vehicle Cover RivCover5
Sponsored

R1Tmcg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Clubs

BlackMaxx covers fit your Rivian like a soft glove, carefully hugging its contours and protecting the entire vehicle from top to bottom and front to rear from weather, sunlight, rain, dings, scratches, dust, dirt and tree droppings. Protect your Rivian from the harshest of environments with the ONLY dual-rated Indoor / Outdoor Car Cover designed to precision fit and work properly on a charging Rivian. The silky smooth 3-layered breathable material features a thermoplastic polyurethane and two outer layers of woven polyester, allowing for breathability while providing the very best water resistance possible in a car cover. The integrated charge port cover opening allows for charger connection and covers back up with a Velcro back flap when not charging. The BlackMaxx cover features ventilated mesh around the front air intake and front wheels ensuring proper airflow during charging - this is critical for safe charging.

Specifications
  • Silky 3-layered breathable material: Thermoplastic Polyurethane and two outer layers of woven polyester
  • Water resistant
  • Maximum UV protection
  • Easy charger access
https://evsportline.com/products/rivian-r1t-premium-fitted-blackmaxx-car-cover-indoor-outdoor

RivCover1.jpg

RivCover2.jpg

RivCover3.jpg

RivCover4.jpg

RivCover5.jpg
Anyone had a chance to pick this up and test it out? Would love to hear some reviews, especially for folks using the cover outdoors.

PowerBugs

First Name
Dru
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota

Specifications
  • Water resistant
  • Maximum UV protection
  • Easy charger access

RivCover1.jpg

RivCover2.jpg

RivCover3.jpg

RivCover4.jpg

RivCover5.jpg
Anyone have bought this and tested? I was hoping to find something waterproof and breathable like my rain jacket.

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

Anyone have bought this and tested? I was hoping to find something waterproof and breathable like my rain jacket.
We've sold a few - it is definitely waterproof and breathable; I can shoot you some pics of it in action, if you like.

PowerBugs

First Name
Dru
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota
We've sold a few - it is definitely waterproof and breathable; I can shoot you some pics of it in action, if you like.
I’ve seen the pics at your site. It looks great. But it only says water resistant. I own a car cover for my other car and the problem with it is that after you use it the first time, dust will collect overtime specially if you park on your driveway so if you want to put it away and store, the dust and other particles are stored as well. There’s no way to clean it.
it would be nice if they’re waterproof, so you can rinse the dust off, wipe it dry and store it.
Also, it would be nice I guess if there’s room for the roof/bed racks but I can always take them off.
I’ll be thinking about it.

Sponsored

R1Tmcg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Clubs

One thing I'm especially curious about RE: covers overall, is that in my usecase I'll be parking in my driveway and hoping to have protection from leaves, sap, and waterproofing as possible.

However, with a cover on I'll be losing out on Gearguard footage since the cameras will be covered. Not sure whether to be more concerned about weather/nature related protection or human/hooligan related protection....

PowerBugs

First Name
Dru
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota
One thing I'm especially curious about RE: covers overall, is that in my usecase I'll be parking in my driveway and hoping to have protection from leaves, sap, and waterproofing as possible.

However, with a cover on I'll be losing out on Gearguard footage since the cameras will be covered. Not sure whether to be more concerned about weather/nature related protection or human/hooligan related protection....
The reason I installed a Ring and Arlo cameras on my driveway.
Sponsored