John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021+ Tesla MS Plaid, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Retired
@twraps Follow up question (smile)….

How long after application do you have to wait for the PPF to dry/cure/vent before you can seal with with Ceramic coat, Graphene, sealant or wax?
Sponsored

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Model S, Model 3
Clubs

@twraps Follow up question (smile)….

How long after application do you have to wait for the PPF to dry/cure/vent before you can seal with with Ceramic coat, Graphene, sealant or wax?
Good question! I've never done this myself but knowing the mechanics of the film and curing process, I'd say same as pressure washing - 2 days and you are safe.

bd5400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, SL500
Clubs

Is the front face a single piece now? On the partial front kit the front is three pieces, with a meeting point under each headlight.

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Model S, Model 3
Clubs

Is the front face a single piece now? On the partial front kit the front is three pieces, with a meeting point under each headlight.
Yes, it’s a single piece and with much fuller coverage (about 99.5% coverage) but it requires a heat gun to install. That will be part of the full front package.
I will also sell the single piece version separately soon.

bd5400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, SL500
Clubs

Yes, it’s a single piece and with much fuller coverage (about 99.5% coverage) but it requires a heat gun to install. That will be part of the full front package.
I will also sell the single piece version separately soon.
Awesome. I did a...C- job on my install when it came to the seam below the headlights so I will look forward to fixing that in the future.
Sponsored