Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Model S, Model 3
Clubs

Hello everyone

Let me introduce myself. I am Iliya, and I am the founder of TWRAPS. We're a small family business in California, and we do DIY pre-cut PPFs, tints and color wraps, as well as some accessories for Rivian and Tesla.
A couple of months ago I had the pleasure to get a R1T, and I and my wife made a bunch of products for it (we design everything in house. also everything except screen protectors is also manufactured by us in our office).

So, here are the products that we've made and sell (click on a product to open in a new tab)

Also coming soon (within a month or so)
  • Full front PPF (I will beat the XPEL price by a lot, but it will be a DIY project of course)
  • Armrest organizer
  • Foot area organizer
I am happy to help answering any questions or adding suggestions for new products to my todo 👍

Also, here is a 10% OFF coupon for forum members (you can redeem it at checkout)
HOLDMYBEER

Thanks!
Sponsored

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
Hello everyone

Let me introduce myself. I am Iliya, and I am the founder of TWRAPS. We're a small family business in California, and we do DIY pre-cut PPFs, tints and color wraps, as well as some accessories for Rivian and Tesla.
A couple of months ago I had the pleasure to get a R1T, and I and my wife made a bunch of products for it (we design everything in house. also everything except screen protectors is also manufactured by us in our office).

So, here are the products that we've made and sell (click on a product to open in a new tab)

• Full front PPF (I will beat the XPEL price by a lot, but it will be a DIY project of course)
  • Armrest organizer
  • Foot area organizer
I am happy to help answering any questions or adding suggestions for new products to my todo 👍

Also, here is a 10% OFF coupon for forum members (you can redeem it at checkout)
HOLDMYBEER

Thanks!
Welcome! Several of your products are recommended on this forum already and I am anxiously awaiting those console organizers!

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Welcome! Several of your products are recommended on this forum already and I am anxiously awaiting those console organizers!
Thank you 🙏
Sooo the console organizers are currently being printed :) I want to make some stock before I actually release them but if all goes well (but it might not) I should start selling them starting next week. I am 3D printing them and flocking them. Looks pretty good, but takes time!

Rousie13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2023 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Engineer
I just ordered the screen protectors from you via Amazon last night. If I had seen this earlier, then I probably would have ordered more stuff at the same time.

Looking forward to the screen protectors….should have them before I actually get the truck.

Are you looking into making center caps for the 21” wheels? I know you sell the decals for generic center caps, but didn’t know if you were looking into anything else for the 21” crowd that hates the aero covers.

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Here is a sneak peak of what to expect, design wise... this goes under the armrest, stays high up, so the bottom is fully usable. Has cutouts for cables (both bottom & front so you can lead the cables outside of the armrest, as Rivian intended it). It has one static divider in the middle and one movable one (the yellow one) with the Rivian headlights cutout in the movable divider.
The inside and outside walls are flocked, the yellow divider isn't.

Rivian R1T R1S Products & Accessories for Rivian R1T/R1S by TWRAPS Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 4.31.07 PM

Sponsored

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Clubs

I just ordered the screen protectors from you via Amazon last night. If I had seen this earlier, then I probably would have ordered more stuff at the same time.

Looking forward to the screen protectors….should have them before I actually get the truck.

Are you looking into making center caps for the 21” wheels? I know you sell the decals for generic center caps, but didn’t know if you were looking into anything else for the 21” crowd that hates the aero covers.
It's on my todo actually but no ETA as of now, as I am new to plastics manufacturing and still figuring things out, with the Rivian console being my first experiment (but I've been working on it for over a month...apparently 3D printing for actual production is not that trivial).

Canthoney

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Kia EV6 FE, 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Self-Employed: Real Estate Management
I already have like 6 of your wraps for my truck, some I still need to install though lol. Great products so far!

I have a request if I may. I would have bought the full bumper PPF if it was offered earlier but for now I just have the middle section for the bumper portion of my truck. Any chance I can get a discount on the sides only to match the full bumper price?

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Clubs

I already have like 6 of your wraps for my truck, some I still need to install though lol. Great products so far!

I have a request if I may. I would have bought the full bumper PPF if it was offered earlier but for now I just have the middle section for the bumper portion of my truck. Any chance I can get a discount on the sides only to match the full bumper price?
Absolutely! Just email me and I will set it up ([email protected]) 👍

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

I’ll keep you in mind when I finally take delivery

Siguy90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Hey, love your products and the videos are very informative. I'll for sure be purchasing some of your products once I have my R1T. Just wondering what will the full front PPF include that is not already a part of the bumper, front lights, and hood PPF you already have listed? Is that going to be a full hood, a pillars and mirrors? Also for the bumper PPF is there a reason why the passenger side corner is 2 pieces instead of 1 since there is no charge door? Is it just hard to apply with the crease in the bumper if it was just 1 piece?

Sponsored

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

Who is going to be bold enough to throw the 21" vinyl wraps in yellow on their truck for me?

Consider me intrigued

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Hey, love your products and the videos are very informative. I'll for sure be purchasing some of your products once I have my R1T. Just wondering what will the full front PPF include that is not already a part of the bumper, front lights, and hood PPF you already have listed? Is that going to be a full hood, a pillars and mirrors? Also for the bumper PPF is there a reason why the passenger side corner is 2 pieces instead of 1 since there is no charge door? Is it just hard to apply with the crease in the bumper if it was just 1 piece?
Thank you so much, and a great question too...so: the full front PPF will include:
* Full hood (right now I only do partial hood, due to technical limitations but those technical limitations should be un-limited next week :))
* Full bumper (possibly, but yet to install myself to see if feasible - made in one big piece for the front and two smaller pieces for the charge port door and the other side where it's the same shape just no door)
* Headlights - option for clear PPF or tinted PPF
* Side fenders (currently not sold, but will start selling it once I do the full front PPF)
* Mirrors PPF (again - not currently sold but will sell later on). Note on the mirrors - will likely be made out of 2-3 pieces, will try to limit it but given the DIY nature of my products, being able to install it without stretching or special skills is important
* The full PPF will also include a big spray bottle (right now I only include small ones) and a heat gun

So basically I hope to deliver a very complete product that anyone can do themselves if they watch & follow the tutorial that I am yet to make (video). I will to sell this for $1,000 or less (I will try for less but final calculations will be possible only after I develop the products, which will be in several weeks).

Oh and to answer your question - right now the passenger side of the bumper is made out of 2 pieces, because the fold there is such that it's very difficult to install as 1 piece. I will see if using a heat gun makes it feasible for a DIY install and if yes I will make it that way for the full front PPF.

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Who is going to be bold enough to throw the 21" vinyl wraps in yellow on their truck for me?

Consider me intrigued
Haha actually sales wise the yellow is the most popular as it's a pretty close match to the Rivian yellow (found on the calipers), so it looks pretty nice at the end. But I must admit - installing this requires a lot of patience, as it's a lot of spokes! :)

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
Hello everyone

• Armrest organizer
  • Foot area organizer

HOLDMYBEER

Thanks!
For the 20 inch wheel wraps, any chance of a color matched (gunmetal?) but non-carbon option?

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Clubs

For the 20 inch wheel wraps, any chance of a color matched (gunmetal?) but non-carbon option?
Unfortunately I haven't found a color that's a perfect match for the Rivian gun-metal...I have 3M, Avery and ORAFOL swatch books, and tested all colors from all 3 swatch books and nothing matches well :(
Sponsored