1. There almost weekly updates from Musk on features, thoughts, etc.1. What information have you received from Tesla regarding the Cybertruck, since you reserved it?
2. We have received some updates on production. We have gone from late 2020 to 2021. Also, you may have noticed that there is a global pandemic which makes estimating the future very difficult. I don't blame them for not having a firm date, since they could be shut down by the pandemic in the future.
3. I hate to tell you that Tesla has to buy batteries too. They buy them from Panasonic, LG Chem and Catl. It remains to be seen what kind of prices they will get on batteries. Tesla is likely to have an advantage on price, due to their larger scale, but I doubt their will be much difference in the technology. The battery manufactures all make pretty good batteries.
4. Tesla is speculated to have a new battery design. They haven't announced anything, and until they start producing it, it is speculation.
5. I seriously doubt the Cybertruck will beat Rivian to market. They haven't completed the purchase of the land on which they going to build the factory which will have equipment installed to produce the vehicle. It is highly unlikely that the Cybertruck will hit the market in 2021. The Cybertruck is a completely new design, using new materials and it will take extra time for production to start.
2. the last update i saw was almost a year ago of 10 door panels and all other pictures are of a dead empty warehouse
4. Yes, battery day will be exciting, you better hope they have nothing
5. Rivian has empty warehouses, you don't think Tesls knows how to spin up a factory? Look what they did in China