Lpotter86

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Has anybody in Michigan got an Oct - Dec window, just wondering because I'm not seeing any deliveries here lately.
That was my original delivery window. Taking Delivery at the SC in Plymouth tomorrow.

Ordered: Oct 25, 2021.
8 Steps Unlocked: Sep 10, 2022
Taking Delivery: Sep 19, 2022
Sponsored

CJ313

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia telluride, ram 1500
Clubs

That was my original delivery window. Taking Delivery at the SC in Plymouth tomorrow.

Ordered: Oct 25, 2021.
8 Steps Unlocked: Sep 10, 2022
Taking Delivery: Sep 19, 2022
Nice, what is your configuration?

Lpotter86

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Nice, what is your configuration?
R1T Adventure, Glacier White w/ BLK interior, 21" Road Wheels, Spare Tire, Power Tonneau Cover, All Weather Floor Mats

CJ313

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia telluride, ram 1500
Clubs

Congratulations, I have basically the same config but except for wheels. Original order date on October 3 2021. This gives me hope lol

Last edited:

bobaurora

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Got my 8 steps unlocked on 9/14. No delivery date yet.
Reservation December 21.
R1T Limestone, 22" sport bright.
Serial 123XX

Drove by Chicago service center today saw it in the lot but lot was locked and nobody around. As you would expect on a Sunday. It was backed into a space along the fence so I was able to see my serial# printed on the sheet where the license plate goes. Noticed a piece of blue painters tape on the passenger door so assuming there is something being adjusted. Tonneau cover was open. Hopefully have it in my garage by month end.
Rivian R1T R1S Oct-Dec 2022 Delivery Windows PXL_20220918_195104985.MP

Also was in Bloomington this weekend and drove by the factory. Incredible how it has changed in 12 months time. The new buildings on the south end of the factory came together so quickly. Saw ALOT of Amazon vans appeared to be ready to ship.

Sponsored

Gpers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 VW Alltrack
Wow they are moving fast people! Somehow went from at factory lot a week ago to being inspected at local Service center on SanFran this week. If inspection goes well then it’s time to schedule delivery…it’s gonna be tough paying attention at meetings this week

itselectric

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evhelphub.com
Vehicles
R1T
I'm shocked how quickly things went from when I got the ready to confirm email. Guessing they built the truck ahead of time and I just slipped into an already moving process. I literally just got a text message from the service center confirming that the QC inspection came up all good with no issues.
I bet they are trying to get vehicles out the door and delivered for Q3.

My original order was a max pack so the last email I received was months ago stating first half of 2023.

I switched to large pack 6 weeks ago, just got the 8 steps and VIN.

Order date: 2/2021
Config: Large Pack, Rivian Blue, OC, 21s
(Original max pack until 7/21)
Texas
VIN: 119xx

Sounds like a bunch are headed to Texas. I'm too darn excited about it that I couldn't sleep. I'm hoping for a quick turnaround. No way I can live life for a month like this. :rock:

Bmitch24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T

My original order was a max pack so the last email I received was months ago stating first half of 2023.

Texas

Sounds like a bunch are headed to Texas. I'm too darn excited about it that I couldn't sleep. I'm hoping for a quick turnaround. No way I can live life for a month like this. :rock:
Like a kid at Christmas.

Wowme22

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW
Got my 8 steps unlocked on 9/14. No delivery date yet.
Reservation December 21.
R1T Limestone, 22" sport bright.
Serial 123XX

Drove by Chicago service center today saw it in the lot but lot was locked and nobody around. As you would expect on a Sunday. It was backed into a space along the fence so I was able to see my serial# printed on the sheet where the license plate goes. Noticed a piece of blue painters tape on the passenger door so assuming there is something being adjusted. Tonneau cover was open. Hopefully have it in my garage by month end.
PXL_20220918_195104985.MP.jpg

Also was in Bloomington this weekend and drove by the factory. Incredible how it has changed in 12 months time. The new buildings on the south end of the factory came together so quickly. Saw ALOT of Amazon vans appeared to be ready to ship.
Seems Blue is for me :) in your pic. My 8 step also opened up on 9/14 and waiting for delivery confirmation from Chicago SC.

Wowme22

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW

Texas

Identical confirmation ;) and waiting. Car brothers 🤓

Sponsored

agame32

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
Got mine yesterday! Config per my signature below. Ordered 10/1/21, 8-Steps 8/29/22, Delivered to Costa Mesa (SoCal) on 9/19/22.
Rivian R1T R1S Oct-Dec 2022 Delivery Windows 88763B53-97D3-4D1E-9E01-97D940AB879D

bobaurora

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
definately mine ! RB, OC and 21” road tires. Hope we get it before Sep 30 so we can qualify for IL EV Credit.
Looks like another window opened. But agree I would like to make Sep 30. I think they are going to hold the non low income applications for a while though. So be patient. No non low income apps have been awarded. And look at how few of the low income have been awarded.

Rivian R1T R1S Oct-Dec 2022 Delivery Windows 1663682016950

https://www2.illinois.gov/epa/topics/ceja/Pages/Electric-Vehicle-Rebates.aspx
Rivian R1T R1S Oct-Dec 2022 Delivery Windows 1663682145657

Aka_Buck

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3P, 530e
Occupation
Work
Man mine was supposed to be in El Segundo on the 16th. No update. I'm guessing if they just unloaded Costa Mesa El Segundo is next.

How long from when it arrived to scheduling delivery? I'm hoping by Saturday I can pick it up!
Sponsored