CJ313

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia telluride, ram 1500
Clubs

Has anybody in Michigan got an Oct - Dec window, just wondering because I'm not seeing any deliveries here lately.
Sponsored

Acoustic71

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC70; 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Project Manager
I got the “Ready for delivery” email and step 8 unlocked, but the only available day is next Tuesday (and no delivery option). Anyone know how often more availability opens up? Really prefer delivery but if going to pickup at least need a weekend.
You need to reach out to your guide. Or, eventually the service center will reach out by email, text, or phone call to tell you what delivery times are available.

Millertimr

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Tucson Hybrid
I have a September to October delivery timeframe and nothing so far... :(

agame32

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
I think most of us with an original Oct to Dec 2022 date did not get a June update and are now, like me, waiting for Summer to end so we get our new delivery windows.
I was in this boat and thought I was an anomaly at first, but lately we’ve seen lots of people with original 2022 (Oct-Dec) EDDs not get the June 11th update.

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, F-150 Lightning Pro, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
so you went from PENDING_FULFILLMENT to SELECTED_FOR_FULFILLMEMT and from there it went quick?
state": "CANCELLED",
"configurationStatus": "CONFIGURED",
"currency": "USD",
"type": "PRE_ORDER",
"fulfillmentSummaryStatus": null,
"vehicleId": null,
"invitedToSelfConfirm": null,
"eligibleForNewVehicleInventoryMarketplace": null,

What's funny is I've confirmed and went through 6/8 steps, have a vehicle vin, and was told thee truck is in transit.

So searching through additional code using my VIN, I got additional responses which didn't match the above.

"data": {
"order": {
"state": "ORDERED",
delivery": {
"customerId": "Redacted",
"experience": null,
"vehicleId": "Redacted",
"vehicleVIN": "Redacted",
"vehicleOnHold": false,

So for those who cancelled and reinstated, it seems there's a bit more digging as the original responses don't necessarily have all of the information

Sponsored

Gsxr150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F
Where are you guys coming up with October through December? Aren't the the windows in 2-month increments? I'm supposedly Nov/Dec

CKlawyerWV

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Rivian R1T, '01 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

What's funny is I've confirmed and went through 6/8 steps, have a vehicle vin, and was told thee truck is in transit.

So searching through additional code using my VIN, I got additional responses which didn't match the above.

So for those who cancelled and reinstated, it seems there's a bit more digging as the original responses don't necessarily have all of the information
If you scroll down you should see the second order. I preordered in 2019, then cancelled, then ordered again last September. I see two sets of data when I search, with the first being the CANCELLED like you posted above, but then the full reorder details below (I've completed 6/8 steps and have a VIN).

Grajjie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M340i, Ioniq Electric, Rivian R1T
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Hmm that is odd. I also cancelled and reinstated and I am in the same stage as you where I completed 6/8 steps and have a VIN. According to my guide my truck is in transit to the Brooklyn service center. Here is what I see for the original cancelled order and the current order:

"state":"CANCELLED"
"configurationStatus":"CONFIGURED","
"type":"PRE_ORDER"
"fulfillmentSummaryStatus":null
"vehicleId":null
"invitedToSelfConfirm":null
"eligibleForNewVehicleInventoryMarketplace":null

"state":"ORDERED"
"configurationStatus":"SOFT_LOCKED"
"type":"VEHICLE"
"fulfillmentSummaryStatus":"READY_FOR_FULFILLMENT"
"vehicleId":"XXXXXX"

Moodyerdoc

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T Adventure, 2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Physician
I got the “Ready for delivery” email and step 8 unlocked, but the only available day is next Tuesday (and no delivery option). Anyone know how often more availability opens up? Really prefer delivery but if going to pickup at least need a weekend.
when I inquired about delivery 4 days ago, my guide said “we have no delivery dates open for the foreseeable future”. Factory pickup it is…..

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Smart Ass
If you scroll down you should see the second order. I preordered in 2019, then cancelled, then ordered again last September. I see two sets of data when I search, with the first being the CANCELLED like you posted above, but then the full reorder details below (I've completed 6/8 steps and have a VIN).
That was a lot to scroll through!

"configurationStatus": "SOFT_LOCKED",
"type": "VEHICLE",
"fulfillmentSummaryStatus": "READY_FOR_FULFILLMENT",
"invitedToSelfConfirm": false,

Hmm that is odd. I also cancelled and reinstated and I am in the same stage as you where I completed 6/8 steps and have a VIN. According to my guide my truck is in transit to the Brooklyn service center. Here is what I see for the original cancelled order and the current order:

"state":"ORDERED"
"configurationStatus":"SOFT_LOCKED"
"type":"VEHICLE"
"fulfillmentSummaryStatus":"READY_FOR_FULFILLMENT"
"vehicleId":"XXXXXX"
I wonder why your invited to self confirm is null while mine is false. Did you do it yourself? Or did you contact your guide?

Sponsored

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Smart Ass
Where are you guys coming up with October through December? Aren't the the windows in 2-month increments? I'm supposedly Nov/Dec
The original were quarterly increments, hence Oct to Dec. Q4 deliveries. In June we were updated to 2 month timelines. Mine was Q4 then updated to Sept-Oct in June.

Grajjie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Clubs

I wonder why your invited to self confirm is null while mine is false. Did you do it yourself? Or did you contact your guide?
Never saw the option to confirm my config. However as soon as I noticed I had a guide I reached out to her and she offered to confirm my config for me.

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Smart Ass
Never saw the option to confirm my config. However as soon as I noticed I had a guide I reached out to her and she offered to confirm my config for me.
Gotcha, thanks. I just got notified this week and within 12 hours my vehicle went from production to in transit according to my guide. Idk if that's being optimistic, but I was skeptical of maybe it's just a generic guide answer to get me off his back.

Does anyone know what the fulfillment steps are?

There's null
READY_FOR_FULFILLMENT
PENDING_FULFILLMENT
SELECTED_FOR_FULFILLMENT

Is there an order to it?

Grajjie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Gotcha, thanks. I just got notified this week and within 12 hours my vehicle went from production to in transit according to my guide. Idk if that's being optimistic, but I was skeptical of maybe it's just a generic guide answer to get me off his back.
I don't think it is a generic answer. So I noticed a guide assigned on 8/29 and that's when she confirmed my config. Then on 9/1 I got the 8 steps and at the same time I asked my guide for status on the truck and she said it was finishing production and going through final QC at the factory. I asked again on 9/6 and she told me it was being prepped for shipment and that it should arrive at the service center in the coming days.

Not sure where you are located by since I am on the east coast I am hoping that will mean quicker transit since I believe it's still done by truck and not rail like the west coast folks and rail seems to add weeks in transit. Other than that it's just hoping that the Brooklyn SC has enough bandwidth to do the QC and prep of my truck pretty quickly.