Oct-Dec 2022 Delivery Windows

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, F-150 Lightning Pro, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
I don't think it is a generic answer. So I noticed a guide assigned on 8/29 and that's when she confirmed my config. Then on 9/1 I got the 8 steps and at the same time I asked my guide for status on the truck and she said it was finishing production and going through final QC at the factory. I asked again on 9/6 and she told me it was being prepped for shipment and that it should arrive at the service center in the coming days.

Not sure where you are located by since I am on the east coast I am hoping that will mean quicker transit since I believe it's still done by truck and not rail like the west coast folks and rail seems to add weeks in transit. Other than that it's just hoping that the Brooklyn SC has enough bandwidth to do the QC and prep of my truck pretty quickly.
I'm going the same place you are and we may be on the same truck or train. 9/6 I was told the truck is in production but 9/7 it was being prepped for shipment. From there my guide said it would be several weeks for shipment though.

But I suppose that might be to set my expectations, or I could have just missed the train out. Who knows..

If it is by rail, I tracked my F-150 Lightning extensively. The good news is east coast rail is much faster than west coast rail.
Sponsored

ajhoop

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan
Got my VIN and 8 step process today. VIN is 120xx. Excited!!

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
Congrats! You will be an early Ocean Coast delivery.

I reserved 2/21 and have never received a delivery window. I e-mailed Rivian a couple of weeks ago regarding this and he claims all delivery windows will go out by the end of September.

Last edited:

agame32

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
Got my VIN and 8 step process today. VIN is 120xx. Excited!!
Nice, first 12xxx vin I’ve heard of. I was assign 112xx in late august. Seems they’re cranking now…

CKlawyerWV

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Rivian R1T, '01 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
My VIN (assigned last Tuesday) is 12,1##. I completed steps 1-7 yesterday morning and my R1T is being inspected in Cleveland this week. My charger shipped this morning. The service center texted me when the truck arrived and said he'd call by the end of the week to schedule delivery! It's happening!

Sponsored

Wowme22

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW
Original delivery window was Nov - Dec 22 however now Waiting for delivery with VIN 119xx.

Very odd that purchase agreement states 100 miles odometer reading. Is it normal?

Last edited:

Acoustic71

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC70; 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Project Manager
Original delivery window was Nov - Dec 22 however now Waiting for delivery with VIN 119xx.

Very odd that purchase agreement states 100 miles odometer reading. Is it normal?
It's always normal in Normal. But to answer your question, yes, all Rivian Purchase Agreements show 100 miles. It's an arbitrary, made up number but makes it easy on them to handle all on the different states. It also allows you to provide the necessary info for your insurance, etc. when it comes time for delivery.

Tzadik_nistar

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Toyota Land Cruiser & 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Finance
Has anyone received a first half of 2023 estimate and then get a confirm order email rendering the previous email meaningless?

Pre-order R1S : June 2019
R1S Launch Edition, LA Silver, Black Mountain (9/10/22 Changed from Ocean Coast) ,
20" All-Terrain wheels , Underbody Shield 1st half of 2023 window email

John G.

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Occupation
Retired
I've been Oct-Nov delivery schedule. Just got word from Rivian yesterday that they are delivering my truck tomorrow 9-16-2022 at 12:30 my time in Washington State...finally after almost 3-years waiting, and I'm thrilled!

From what I've seen in the past, they seem to be ramping up production and delivery. I believe a lot of you are going to get trucks you want before you know it.

The best to you all!

Sponsored

Bmitch24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I confirmed my configuration on 9/12 and am scheduled to pick the truck up on 9/20 from the Dallas Service center. Pretty quick turnaround. VIN 119xx.

bmcenaney

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Dodge Durango R/T
I confirmed my configuration on 9/12 and am scheduled to pick the truck up on 9/20 from the Dallas Service center. Pretty quick turnaround. VIN 119xx.
Impressive. Confirmed mine on the 9th and still no delivery date. Hoping to hear from them soon. On a side note, I’m up in St. Louis for work and saw a car hauler full of R1Ts headed south on I-44 last night. Yours could be on it.

Bmitch24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Impressive. Confirmed mine on the 9th and still no delivery date. Hoping to hear from them soon. On a side note, I’m up in St. Louis for work and saw a car hauler full of R1Ts headed south on I-44 last night. Yours could be on it.

I'm shocked how quickly things went from when I got the ready to confirm email. Guessing they built the truck ahead of time and I just slipped into an already moving process. I literally just got a text message from the service center confirming that the QC inspection came up all good with no issues.

CKlawyerWV

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Rivian R1T, '01 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
I've been Oct-Nov delivery schedule. Just got word from Rivian yesterday that they are delivering my truck tomorrow 9-16-2022 at 12:30 my time in Washington State...finally after almost 3-years waiting, and I'm thrilled!

From what I've seen in the past, they seem to be ramping up production and delivery. I believe a lot of you are going to get trucks you want before you know it.

The best to you all!
My estimated delivery was Nov/Dec so I'm THRILLED to be getting my truck (VIN 12,1##) tomorrow. I assume that Rivian is ramping production nicely to be these getting trucks out to some of us ahead of schedule. I noticed in another thread that the R1 Shop has a lot of inventory available too. I asked my guide for an invite to the shop but my truck was built before she could get me access. She told me that shop access was for the earliest reservation holders who had not taken delivery (due to unavailable options, etc.).

ajhoop

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan
I'm now scheduled for delivery on Tuesday, 9/20 and just completed the 8 steps. Woohoo!
Sponsored