Oct-Dec 2022 Delivery Windows

bmcenaney

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Dodge Durango R/T
Just got word the truck failed inspection for a structural issue and got a new VIN, 12xxx assigned. Truck's in Normal so going to be starting over again once it gets to DFW.
Sponsored

2Labs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S 85D
Just got word the truck failed inspection for a structural issue and got a new VIN, 12xxx assigned. Truck's in Normal so going to be starting over again once it gets to DFW.
Noooooooooooo!!!

bmcenaney

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Dodge Durango R/T
Noooooooooooo!!!
This delivery is becoming an emotional roller coaster. Just got the email saying the new truck that wasn't in Dallas yesterday is ready for pickup Saturday....

2Labs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S 85D
This delivery is becoming an emotional roller coaster. Just got the email saying the new truck that wasn't in Dallas yesterday is ready for pickup Saturday....
Whaaaat? I'm so confused. My truck has been there for a few days, and I haven't heard a peep.

I guess maybe they rushed yours through (as they should have). I just hope mine is coming soon.

bmcenaney

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Dodge Durango R/T
Whaaaat? I'm so confused. My truck has been there for a few days, and I haven't heard a peep.

I guess maybe they rushed yours through (as they should have). I just hope mine is coming soon.
So my guide just reached out and the truck isn't here. At this point I'm being told to wait until the SC calls me as step 8 appears to be broken.

Sponsored

2Labs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S 85D
So my guide just reached out and the truck isn't here. At this point I'm being told to wait until the SC calls me as step 8 appears to be broken.
Geez, talk about a true rollercoaster of emotions! "It's here....sorry it's damaged, starting over...new truck is here! Sorry my bad it's not."

domoplaytime

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Adventure
Clubs

I'm in the Nov-Dec camp, and I just got my Eight Steps unlocked. With the usual 6 - 8 week delivery estimate it looks like I'll get mine in November. See signature for details.

bmcenaney

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Dodge Durango R/T
Geez, talk about a true rollercoaster of emotions! "It's here....sorry it's damaged, starting over...new truck is here! Sorry my bad it's not."
Rollercoaster continues. 9:37am today, vehicle is ready for pickup. 5:30pm this evening. Your pickup has been canceled. I'm not sure if I'm even going to actually see this truck. Have you gotten your ready for pickup email yet?

tbananas

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adventure
Got my VIN 10 days ago on a Friday, R1T. Monday guide calls. Says car in Normal being inspected. I ask for status update Wednesday, car is in Chicago being inspected. Crickets till just before 5pm today, day 10 from VIN. Ready to schedule delivery email. Step 8 unlocked. NO DELIVERY APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE. Guide left for the day. Argh.

bmcenaney

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Dodge Durango R/T
Got my VIN 10 days ago on a Friday, R1T. Monday guide calls. Says car in Normal being inspected. I ask for status update Wednesday, car is in Chicago being inspected. Crickets till just before 5pm today, day 10 from VIN. Ready to schedule delivery email. Step 8 unlocked. NO DELIVERY APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE. Guide left for the day. Argh.
Check it again in the morning. Did that on my second invite to schedule delivery and new time slots had appeared a couple days out. On a side note, just got my 4th notification in a week that my truck is ready for delivery.

Sponsored

2Labs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S 85D
Rollercoaster continues. 9:37am today, vehicle is ready for pickup. 5:30pm this evening. Your pickup has been canceled. I'm not sure if I'm even going to actually see this truck. Have you gotten your ready for pickup email yet?
Wow. That is so bizarre! It's like Lucy with the football.

I have not heard a thing, and I am assuming it's been there a week.

*Edit to add, just got the invite to pick up. Woohoo!

Last edited:

bmcenaney

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Dodge Durango R/T
Wow. That is so bizarre! It's like Lucy with the football.

I have not heard a thing, and I am assuming it's been there a week.

*Edit to add, just got the invite to pick up. Woohoo!
Excellent. Rivian called today to apologize for the multiple ready to pickup invites and I am officially scheduled for Thursday. It looks like it’s actually happening.

Smlee

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3, BMW X5, BMW 330 and Winnebago Aspect
All forgive the question but here we go. I just got guide, vin and start to 8 steps today. Pre order sept 21. How long after vin assigned to get delivery? BTW I never got delivery window or contact about truck. I did get lovely test drive in phx sc.

Jabbahop

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘14 BMW i3, ‘19 BMW i3, ‘22 R1T -> ‘24 R1S Max
Occupation
retired
All forgive the question but here we go. I just got guide, vin and start to 8 steps today. Pre order sept 21. How long after vin assigned to get delivery? BTW I never got delivery window or contact about truck. I did get lovely test drive in phx sc.
we are at the same stage and was told that our truck is complete in Normal and would be a few weeks due to them transporting the truck by rail and pickup in Las Vegas. Not sure if rail transport will be used for AZ as well. Timing works for us as we are heading for a 16 day grand canyon rafting trip on Sunday.

2Labs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S 85D
Excellent. Rivian called today to apologize for the multiple ready to pickup invites and I am officially scheduled for Thursday. It looks like it’s actually happening.
Thursday here too, maybe we'll run into each other!
Sponsored