First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021+ Tesla MS Plaid, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Retired
I noticed the rear passenger side of the truck is lower than the drivers side, by quite a bit - all heights. to lesser extent, the front passenger side is also lower. As a result, the truck "leans right," and pulls right as a result. CS had me do several "hard resets," but that didn't change anything. I'm concerned about the lean and resulting abnormal tire wear. I have an open service request, but my SC (Bellevue) is now booking appointments for May 2023! WTF?

Thoughts/Suggestions?
Sponsored

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 23 MYP
Occupation
I encrypt PDFs for Boomers
Clubs

Many of us experienced the front right sagging. First time I’m hearing about the rear right.

Get your service department to re-align. Also have them check linesets, air bag, and comfort valve manifold (device that regulates air pressure at each corner.

OP
OP
jebinc

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Many of us experienced the front right sagging. First time I’m hearing about the rear right.

Get your service department to re-align. Also have them check linesets, air bag, and comfort valve manifold (device that regulates air pressure at each corner.
I would if they could see me before May! I couldn't find any threads on this. If they exist, please attach a link or two! Thanks!

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
I’m assuming you made it clear to them the truck is not safe to daily drive in it’s current condition?

OP
OP
jebinc

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I’m assuming you made it clear to them the truck is not safe to daily drive in it’s current condition?
And took it a step further suggesting they are on the hook for tire wear! Waiting to hear back from headquarters...

Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
And took it a step further suggesting they are on the hook for tire wear! Waiting to hear back from headquarters...
Damn. Bellevue always seems to be struggling. I don’t recall reading about another SC that is booked out that far. You guys do also have the highest concentration of Rivians up there in the PNW though, which doesn’t help. Still need to serve customers quicker than that.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 23 MYP
Occupation
I encrypt PDFs for Boomers
Clubs

Jason C

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T Launch edition
I had the same issue. It took 3 repeat visits at the service center before they dived deep into the issue. Turned out to be a leak in the air distribution manifold. After they replaced it and recalibrated my vehicle I’ve been good.

electruck4x4

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Electruck4x4.com
Vehicles
'22 R1T VIN 2xx, '19 Model 3, '70 Blazer
I ran into this issue with my truck about 6 months back and found that cycling the suspension between high and low resolved it. It eventually went away all together (presumably from a software update...?)

OP
OP
jebinc

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I ran into this issue with my truck about 6 months back and found that cycling the suspension between high and low resolved it. It eventually went away all together (presumably from a software update...?)
Thanks! I tried that and the hard reset, before posting. Nada, unfortunately.

Sponsored

PappaBolt

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Corvette, 911
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

Damn. Bellevue always seems to be struggling. I don’t recall reading about another SC that is booked out that far. You guys do also have the highest concentration of Rivians up there in the PNW though, which doesn’t help. Still need to serve customers quicker than that.
Bellevue is hamstrung by having a tiny SC that wasn’t intended for consumer service. Given the number of deliveries in the PNW it should be a top priority to increase the SC capacity (I believe this is already planned).

Waiting 4 months for an appointment is unacceptable. It’s only getting worse in the short term. Exacerbated by the need for all these appointments.

cbrcanuck

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Bellevue is hamstrung by having a tiny SC that wasn’t intended for consumer service. Given the number of deliveries in the PNW it should be a top priority to increase the SC capacity (I believe this is already planned).

Waiting 4 months for an appointment is unacceptable. It’s only getting worse in the short term. Exacerbated by the need for all these appointments.
They should immediately start redirecting all new deliveries up to Vancouver. We’ll call it load balancing.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler

That sucks. Rivian should have known just from the number of orders up there they would require multiple SCs. No excuse for waiting this long. In the near term they should have as many mobile techs working as they can hire and only handle things at the SC that can’t be fixed in the field.

OP
OP
jebinc

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
That sucks. Rivian should have known just from the number of orders up there they would require multiple SCs. No excuse for waiting this long. In the near term they should have as many mobile techs working as they can hire and only handle things at the SC that can’t be fixed in the field.
It is as it appears to be…
Sponsored