Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Model S, Model 3
Clubs

R1S comes Friday but I put up the crossbar mounts last night.
They work great thanks @twraps !

Two suggestions to make them even better.
1. Countersink holes more for the provided screws or provide screws that have non-countersunk heads. I could see someone over-tightening to make them flush and cracking the mounts.
2. Have a post or hook built in to hang the keys on.
IMG_3849.jpg
Thanks for the feedback! Noted! As for the small hook thing - that's a great idea...something like this I imagine would suffice (1.2cm long)?

Rivian R1T R1S Products & Accessories for Rivian R1T/R1S by TWRAPS Screenshot 2023-04-05 at 4.26.32 PM
Sponsored

SlaterGS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Nissan Leaf, Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
Clubs

Thanks for the feedback! Noted! As for the small hook thing - that's a great idea...something like this I imagine would suffice (1.2cm long)?

Screenshot 2023-04-05 at 4.26.32 PM.png
For those mounting vertically that would be perfect!
For those mounting horizontally I'll have to look but you may want to cheat it towards one side and have people mount it on the high side so there is room for it to hang? Not sure if there is enough room there or not, but I'll look when I'm home.

Placer Paul

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5 and Subaru Outback
Occupation
Retired police officer and attorney
Hello everyone

Let me introduce myself. I am Iliya, and I am the founder of TWRAPS. We're a small family business in California, and we do DIY pre-cut PPFs, tints and color wraps, as well as some accessories for Rivian and Tesla.
A couple of months ago I had the pleasure to get a R1T, and I and my wife made a bunch of products for it (we design everything in house. also everything except screen protectors is also manufactured by us in our office).

So, here are the products that we've made and sell (click on a product to open in a new tab)

Also coming soon (within a month or so)
  • Full front PPF (I will beat the XPEL price by a lot, but it will be a DIY project of course)
  • Armrest organizer
  • Foot area organizer
I am happy to help answering any questions or adding suggestions for new products to my todo 👍

Also, here is a 10% OFF coupon for forum members (you can redeem it at checkout)
HOLDMYBEER

Thanks!
I just placed an order for the console organizer and saw that it could be picked up. Where in California are you? I might be able to pick up and save the shipping. Respond to [email protected] please. Thanks.

OP
OP
twraps

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Model S, Model 3
Clubs

I just placed an order for the console organizer and saw that it could be picked up. Where in California are you? I might be able to pick up and save the shipping. Respond to [email protected] please. Thanks.
Just emailed you but for the record - our facility is currently in Concord, CA.
Sponsored