Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Tacoma
Occupation
Problem Solver
Clubs

Current count in the Chicago/Atlanta/San Diego shop is 6, one El Cap, four Forest Green, and one Blue. All Adventures with forest edge interior. I think that 2 or 3 trucks got added this morning before lunchtime but either they got snapped up quickly or some other ones in the shop went out the door.
Lot's of green on green! At least 3/4 have 22" wheels...
Sponsored

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

I requested shop access after receiving the confirmation email and was given access that evening. I ended up choosing a truck from the shop.
cool, thanks for the note. any specific wording you used to ask for access to the Shop?
did they mention your build would be delayed if you changed anything?
if you get access to the Shop, does that mean you give up your existing build as configured?

im really not sure about the color, so im hoping to drop by the nearest Service Center and poke around hoping to get more looks and then maybe change my config from ECG.

Last edited:

2Labs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S 85D
I've had access to the shop for a week, checking it multiple times a day, and ZERO trucks. Not a single one.

John G.

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Occupation
Retired
im really not sure about the color, so im hoping to drop by the nearest Service Center and poke around hoping to get more looks and then maybe change my config from ECG.
if you get access to the Shop, it means that you give up your existing build as configured, but you can get an alternate RlT more quickly.

Here's the latest showing in the Shop in the Northwest:

Rivian R1T R1S First look at @ “Introducing the R1 Shop” -- Rivian website to shop for R1T that delivers in 6-8 weeks Shop_1

Rivian R1T R1S First look at @ “Introducing the R1 Shop” -- Rivian website to shop for R1T that delivers in 6-8 weeks Shop_2

manitou202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Ioniq 5, Lucid Air Touring
cool, thanks for the note. any specific wording you used to ask for access to the Shop?
if you get access to the Shop, does that mean you give up your existing build as configured?

I simply told my guide that I was pretty flexible on configurations and would prefer taking delivery sooner rather than waiting for my specific build. He said no guarantee I would get access, but later that evening I was in. No email notification, just a green banner at the top of my login.

Sponsored

duessell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T and Chrysler Pacifica PHEV
I simply told my guide that I was pretty flexible on configurations and would prefer taking delivery sooner rather than waiting for my specific build. He said no guarantee I would get access, but later that evening I was in. No email notification, just a green banner at the top of my login.
Can you share a screenshot of what that banner looks like? I also asked for access but haven't gotten it yet, guide said it might be a few weeks.

I'm one of those people who seems to not get most of the emails from Rivian so I just log in regularly to see if anything has changed on my account page. I'd love to see what it looks like so I'm not searching around in menus.

Thanks!

manitou202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Ioniq 5, Lucid Air Touring
Can you share a screenshot of what that banner looks like? I also asked for access but haven't gotten it yet, guide said it might be a few weeks.

I'm one of those people who seems to not get most of the emails from Rivian so I just log in regularly to see if anything has changed on my account page. I'd love to see what it looks like so I'm not searching around in menus.

Thanks!
I don't have the banner any longer and don't have shop access after selecting a truck. Maybe someone else who still has access can post a screen shot.

LTD in CBTS

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Tesla Model 3, Vespa 300, R1T
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

You do not lose your configuration if you get shop access. My guide said that if I get picked for fulfillment of my original configuration before I pick anything in the shop, then he would notify me.

LTD in CBTS

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

Thanks!
Rivian R1T R1S First look at @ “Introducing the R1 Shop” -- Rivian website to shop for R1T that delivers in 6-8 weeks Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 6.05.34 PM

Sponsored

EVTrukHog

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Explorer, Corvette C6
What is the latest known order date that has received shop access?

duessell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T and Chrysler Pacifica PHEV
What is the latest known order date that has received shop access?
FWIW, I have a November 2020 preorder and a signed PBA but no shop access.

And I would gladly take either of this configs in the mid-Atlantic shop right now.

whyasky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
FWIW, I have a November 2020 preorder and a signed PBA but no shop access.

And I would gladly take either of this configs in the mid-Atlantic shop right now.
It's been empty for a few days now. No updates for a while.

strdg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Anyone have an update on the New England Shop inventory? I'm doing all I can to speed up delivery (address is ~15 minutes from the Chelsea MA service center, common config, etc), but nothing yet, and I'm assuming nothing until the order updates coming at the end of summer. It'd be interesting to see what's in the Shop though

LTD in CBTS

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

strdg............your build has been sitting in the (Atlanta/Chicago/San Diego) shop for a month. RB/FE 21" Road. No takers. Maybe try contacting CS to get you a guide.
Sponsored