Sponsored

LazarusTaxa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ60, XC90
Can anyone else confirm only one yellow truck in the west coast shop? I don't think anything has been added all week.
Sponsored

Joints4Sale

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, e-tron GT,Ram CTD,R1250GSA, Tuareg 660
Occupation
Orthopaedic Implant Sales
I see 95 R1T in my shop today. Why are these not on their way to reservation holders?

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

I see 95 R1T in my shop today. Why are these not on their way to reservation holders?
its likely faster and easier for Rivian to throw it in the Shop and have customers pick instead of them figuring out who on the list should be next to get notified about it.

LazarusTaxa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ60, XC90
Weird, there is only one yellow truck in this shop and it's been this way for a week now. I think there must be an error? Has anyone else experienced this?

Joints4Sale

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, e-tron GT,Ram CTD,R1250GSA, Tuareg 660
Occupation
Orthopaedic Implant Sales
6 BM, 21 GW, 9 LA S, 17 El Cap, 21 FG, 14 RB, 7 RC, 21 Limestone, and 5 Compass Yellow but no spinach omelet. I’m in the mid-Atlantic region and assume these are slated to come through or are in Richmond VA.
crazy thing is that I already have my Launch Edition R1T and placed my second reservation specifically for the Max pack(January 22).

Sponsored

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

its likely faster and easier for Rivian to throw it in the Shop and have customers pick instead of them figuring out who on the list should be next to get notified about it.
I'd expect they might have a bad experience matching people early sometimes too. If you don't expect to get your vehicle for 6 months and they suddenly expect you to take it in two weeks, it can be a difficult proposition for a lot of people.

petersa9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford Expedition Platinum, Porsche 911 GT2
I have a R1S delivery with an estimate of Oct-Dec '23. I asked about the R1 Shop and this is what they told me in chat. Not much new, but some explanations of the "Why."

" The R1 Shop has been created to allow you to look at configurations that are available due to last-minute order changes from other customers as well as our intentional use of batching for some of our more popular combinations. I do apologize, but there is no way to request access to the R1 Shop. The first shop invitations will go out to some of our earliest R1T preorder holders, and we’ll continue to add invites on a rolling basis weighing factors like preorder date, current configuration, and vehicle availability. "
Sponsored