Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Tesla Model 3, Vespa 300, R1T
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

I have not locked my config. Was told by my guide to keep checking the shop or wait until I am selected for fulfillment. But since I am Max Pack that won't be for a while. He said the email with updated delivery windows is coming soon but he didn't know when.
Sponsored

Acoustic71

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC70; 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Project Manager
@Ronin and @LTD in CBTS - have you locked your respective configs yet? Just curious...
I was told by my guide that even after you lock your config, you still retain shop access. I've had it for almost two months and will retain it until I get assigned a VIN - which, at this point, I'm not even confident God knows when that will be... :)
Apparently I am good terms with "The Boss" of Islam, Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism, Daoism/Confucianism and Shinto (which is certainly news to me).

My VIN first appeared on my Purchase Summary shortly after my account changed to "Selected for Fulfillment", which was just a few short days ago.

I'm thinking I should go out and purchase a few lottery tickets.

ErichMF76

First Name
Erich Freundner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Adventure, 2021 Bronco, 2020 Raptor
Occupation
System Administrator
Maybe I’ll just change my delivery address to the ATL SC, lol. Second vehicle to wait for in the last couple years, would think I’d be used to it.

gunslinger201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 R1T and a '22 IS500 Launch Edition
Occupation
Professional Scapegoat
Apparently I am good terms with "The Boss" of Islam, Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism, Daoism/Confucianism and Shinto (which is certainly news to me).

My VIN first appeared on my Purchase Summary shortly after my account changed to "Selected for Fulfillment", which was just a few short days ago.

I'm thinking I should go out and purchase a few lottery tickets.
Glad to here it and congrats! I claim 5% of gross winnings... 😋
My status has been PENDING_FULFILLMENT for about a month now and still no VIN or estimate. The wait is real

Ronin

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Tacoma
Occupation
Problem Solver
Clubs

@Ronin and @LTD in CBTS - have you locked your respective configs yet? Just curious...
I was told by my guide that even after you lock your config, you still retain shop access. I've had it for almost two months and will retain it until I get assigned a VIN - which, at this point, I'm not even confident God knows when that will be... :)
@gunslinger201 , no locked config and I have not even had any contact with my guide yet. I just realized last week that I'd been assigned one but she hasn't reached out.

Sponsored

LTD in CBTS

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

@gunslinger201 , no locked config and I have not even had any contact with my guide yet. I just realized last week that I'd been assigned one but she hasn't reached out.
If you want to establish contact with your guide you should email her. They won't reach out unless you are selected for fulfillment but they will respond if you reach out to them first. At least that was my experience and I have seen others opine similarly on other threads. Good luck!!

whyasky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
I'm in this exact same situation. I haven't signed a pba yet though as that was never sent my way. Also have no clue when a VIN is coming. I'm technically Oct-Nov window. I'll be asking for a contract for tax purposes in csee they can't deliver a truck to me in 2022.

My R1T shop currently shows nothing. Hoping they send a launch green truck to MD one of these days but we'll see.

gunslinger201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 R1T and a '22 IS500 Launch Edition
Occupation
Professional Scapegoat
I'm in this exact same situation. I haven't signed a pba yet though as that was never sent my way. Also have no clue when a VIN is coming. I'm technically Oct-Nov window. I'll be asking for a contract for tax purposes in csee they can't deliver a truck to me in 2022.

My R1T shop currently shows nothing. Hoping they send a launch green truck to MD one of these days but we'll see.
For what it's worth, after locking my config on the phone with my guide, I got an email to sign the PBA. My guide also mentioned it was coming while on the phone. That was a month ago tho, so...?
And my shop view is thin today...6 trucks right now.

Ronin

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Tacoma
Occupation
Problem Solver
Clubs

Back down to 5. Trying to post the full inventory this time.
Also, my 1 week of access to the shop was supposed to end at noon today and for now I still have it, so I'm another one confirming that the "limited time" is longer than a week.
One forest green/forest edge added sometime between 5p and 7p tonight (unless someone jumped in and grabbed anything else that was added before I checked). Current count in the Chicago/Atlanta/San Diego shop is 7, all forest edge.

Atlrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC90
Clubs

When I matched to a VIN I lost Shop access

Sponsored

Atlrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC90
Clubs

I bit the bullet and grabbed that one (it comes with a spare, too) - after much debate over Forest Edge. I'm trusting that it's more gray in person. If it's not, at least I can enjoy the lovely wood grain. I'm calling it the Seahawks build.

Was trying to hold out for Max Pack and Ocean Coast - and would have taken Black Mountain even though that's not ideal in the desert - but I just couldn't wait anymore.

Don't love the A/T Bright either, but I'll just powder coat them.
It's pretty pea green in person 😬

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

if you get the "It's time to confirm your configuration!" email, can you still get access to the Shop?

wondering if i wanted to change my config, its better to just change it on the configurator or ask for Shop access, if thats even possible.

anyone know?

manitou202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Ioniq 5, Lucid Air Touring
if you get the "It's time to confirm your configuration!" email, can you still get access to the Shop?

wondering if i wanted to change my config, its better to just change it on the configurator or ask for Shop access, if thats even possible.

anyone know?
I requested shop access after receiving the confirmation email and was given access that evening. I ended up choosing a truck from the shop.

Ronin

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Tacoma
Occupation
Problem Solver
Clubs

Current count in the Chicago/Atlanta/San Diego shop is 6, one El Cap, four Forest Green, and one Blue. All Adventures with forest edge interior. I think that 2 or 3 trucks got added this morning before lunchtime but either they got snapped up quickly or some other ones in the shop went out the door.

LTD in CBTS

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

The El Cap just disappeared.
Sponsored