Sponsored

bjcleaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco FE, Tesla Model Y, R1T
The link started working for me yesterday - maybe it was a bug or something just needed time to start working.
But I also just got the "your configuration is ready to confirm" email, so maybe I won't need to use the shop...
Sponsored

Quattro Powers

First Name
QP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
The link started working for me yesterday - maybe it was a bug or something just needed time to start working.
But I also just got the "your configuration is ready to confirm" email, so maybe I won't need to use the shop...
What’s in the shop at this time?

bjcleaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco FE, Tesla Model Y, R1T
What’s in the shop at this time?
Not sure if the shops are national or by area (mine would be SLC) but there's a yellow/forest edge with 20", a yellow/forest edge with 22", and a forest green/forest edge with 21"

Md2003

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
Occupation
Physician
There are only 2 vehicles currently in the Atlanta/Chicago/San Diego shop. FG/FE/21 and RB/FE/21. There was a RB/FE/20AT in there this morning but I knew that would not last. I was heading out dorado/tuna fishing out of San Diego. When I got back there was a beautiful Glacier White R1T sitting just outside of the marina on Shelter Island. So cool to see more of them around. I want to see one in my driveway most of all.
I had reservation from 3/21 notified Thursday “Get an R1T Sooner” and verified address within 30 mins. Friday around 1130am my time I randomly checked my rivian account and there was a link to the shop. I think in Phoenix I don’t know what area falls under but the FG/FE/21 and RB/FE/21 were in there but also a Limestone FE with the 20” all terrain tires. It was pretty much my build except in limestone not RB, so I snatched it up.
Of note I didn’t actually receive an email confirming my access to the shop until Friday night around 7pm. So there is a delay there luckily I happened to log on.

Last edited:

LTD in CBTS

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Tesla Model 3, Vespa 300, R1T
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

Not sure if the shops are national or by area (mine would be SLC) but there's a yellow/forest edge with 20", a yellow/forest edge with 22", and a forest green/forest edge with 21"
That is now what I see in the Atlanta/Chicago/San Diego/now SLC shop as well.

Sponsored

brancky3

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 CY R1T, 21 MachE GT
Occupation
IT
I want to like the compass yellow, but I just can’t!
I'm still debating once I get shop access if I'd buy Compass Yellow over Forest Green; my wife's Mach E is orange and I think yellow would compliment it well :p

Gavinmcc

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T!
Occupation
Medical
When I went by the Denver service center, my three favorite colors were Limestone, Rivian Blue, and surprisingly Compass Yellow. It surprised me. I also know I could never own a bold yellow truck ;)

Sponsored

a76marine

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 Jeep J10 (Pickup Truck) & 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Data Analytics and Intelligence
Clubs

Here's all I am seeing in the Chicagoland area since Saturday. All Forest Edge interior and no underbody protective shields. :(

Rivian R1T R1S First look at @ “Introducing the R1 Shop” -- Rivian website to shop for R1T that delivers in 6-8 weeks Screenshot 2022-03-30 084541

Quattro Powers

First Name
QP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
If I switch to a yellow/green, would I be wrong in assuming that is get matched to one?

a76marine

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 Jeep J10 (Pickup Truck) & 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Data Analytics and Intelligence
Clubs

If I switch to a yellow/green, would I be wrong in assuming that is get matched to one?
I believe there's still an element of order date and geography, I don't think it's as simple as seeing what's in the shop and changing your config to that.

John G.

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Occupation
Retired
I believe there's still an element of order date and geography, I don't think it's as simple as seeing what's in the shop and changing your config to that.
Here's the latest in today's inventory from the West Coast (Washington State). Mostly Compass yellow like Chicagoland.

Rivian R1T R1S First look at @ “Introducing the R1 Shop” -- Rivian website to shop for R1T that delivers in 6-8 weeks Shop_1
Sponsored