Sponsored

Find your Rivian Order Number & Post it Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, 2016 Volvo S60
Occupation
Technical Support
Pre-order 11-26-2018, # 1350, R1T LE
Sponsored

brices123

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1982 FJ40, 2006 Land Cruiser, 2018 Land Cruiser
Brice,

You look like you're a fairly new member to these Forums, yes? Great to have you onboard!

I'm not sure how derived your order number, but it appears overly optimistic, given the numbers listed in post numbers 500 & 509. It could be that you subtracted the 1,000 figure that was suspected to be the starting point, and they didn't. Just wondering if you found yours via the method spelled out earlier in this thread.

Regardless of that number, enjoy the interaction here!
The "2065" number is based on what comes up on my configuration URL.

"https://rivian.com/account/vehicle/order/2065/config"

Maybe is is my number, maybe not Just reporting what comes up on my configuration.

Reactions: Jay

FullNelsonAZ

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Suburban, Chevy Spark EV, Cadillac XT4
06/30/2019 RIS LE Order # 13029
Phoenix, AZ
Limestone
Ocean Coast
20" Dark Wheels

ghorse

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RAV4 Prime
Jan 2020
Minneapolis, MN
R1S LE
El Cap
Ocean Coast
22” Bright Wheels

Sponsored

Casper

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1964 Volvo P1800s; R1T Preorder
Occupation
Software Co. CEO
The "2065" number is based on what comes up on my configuration URL.

"https://rivian.com/account/vehicle/order/2065/config"

Maybe is is my number, maybe not Just reporting what comes up on my configuration.
This seems to make sense, as mine comes up as 1366, and I got my confirmation on 11/26/18 @ 12:58PM, which is in line with other numbers in the thread around that date.

With that said, still no contact from a guide or invite to a drive event yet! ?

?

OP
OP
skyote

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
This seems to make sense, as mine comes up as 1366, and I got my confirmation on 11/26/18 @ 12:58PM, which is in line with other numbers in the thread around that date.

?
Dang, early reservation in the Seattle area & nothing yet? Are you Max Pack or R1S? If R1T Launch Edition, I'm surprised...

Reactions: Rad

brices123

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1982 FJ40, 2006 Land Cruiser, 2018 Land Cruiser

?
When I logged in yesterday via my computer to look at my configuration, it said to expect delivery in January 2022.
I downloaded the Rivian app and logged in and it said I am not set up with any Rivian vehicles. I emailed customer service and they said when I get a vehicle assigned during production, then it will show up in the app.

Casper

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Co. CEO
Dang, early reservation in the Seattle area & nothing yet? Are you Max Pack or R1S? If R1T Launch Edition, I'm surprised...
My order stands as a R1T LE, even picked Forest Green when it seemed that was the only color they would be releasing first, LOL. I too am surprised - I’m less than 15 minutes from the Bellevue service center. When I’ve talked to CS I get comments like “daaaaang, you are early” but so far no love.
Maybe it’s all my social media posts about not being able to flat tow after RJ and a few engineers told me I could at the Seattle event… ?‍?

?

Sponsored

Casper

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Co. CEO
When I logged in yesterday via my computer to look at my configuration, it said to expect delivery in January 2022.
I downloaded the Rivian app and logged in and it said I am not set up with any Rivian vehicles. I emailed customer service and they said when I get a vehicle assigned during production, then it will show up in the app.
That’s good information - thanks. I’ll keep an eye on my app!
?

EveryAmp

Site Sponsor
First Name
EveryAmp
Threads
Reaction score
Website
everyamp.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model 3, & Model Y
2/12/2019 - 63XX (R1T)
4/19/2019 - 97XX (R1S)
*Note: Reservations are not limited to the vehicle selected at the time. i.e. Your R1T reservation can easily be rolled to a R1S.

Rastadog

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Broadcasting
Clubs

I configured my R1T August 28th 2021. 'Order #' isn't in the XML of my confirmation email. I'm guessing it doesn't exist anymore?.....

right...just read the part where order numbers became randomized about a year ago.

#240,546,722

Don't be jealous of my place in line :CWL:?

Last edited:

GaryL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Silverado 3500
Occupation
Farm
My order stands as a R1T LE, even picked Forest Green when it seemed that was the only color they would be releasing first, LOL. I too am surprised - I’m less than 15 minutes from the Bellevue service center. When I’ve talked to CS I get comments like “daaaaang, you are early” but so far no love.
Maybe it’s all my social media posts about not being able to flat tow after RJ and a few engineers told me I could at the Seattle event… ?‍?

?
As randomly as they have sent out invitations to the Normal drive event ( they invited a gentleman from the StLouis area who hasn’t even ordered a truck) I have lost all faith in the delivery’s following any kind of logical order
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.