Sponsored

Find your Rivian Order Number & Post it Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DucRider

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, Ioniq, R1S
As randomly as they have sent out invitations to the Normal drive event ( they invited a gentleman from the StLouis area who hasn’t even ordered a truck) I have lost all faith in the delivery’s following any kind of logical order
I can see a number of reasons/advantages to inviting a broad cross section of customers (and some potential customers).
The expectations and information they want/need will be different.
Rivian has been reaching out to preorder holders all along for feedback on various aspects of the vehicle and process. It is consistent with their corporate culture to want to hear feedback from more than just the earliest reservation holders. RJ epitomizes this by being hands on and taking time to interact, even spontaneously, with people interested in the Rivian (@cohall & Mom are perfect examples).

GaryL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Silverado 3500
Occupation
Farm
I can see a number of reasons/advantages to inviting a broad cross section of customers (and some potential customers).
The expectations and information they want/need will be different.
Rivian has been reaching out to preorder holders all along for feedback on various aspects of the vehicle and process. It is consistent with their corporate culture to want to hear feedback from more than just the earliest reservation holders. RJ epitomizes this by being hands on and taking time to interact, even spontaneously, with people interested in the Rivian (@cohall & Mom are perfect examples).
We’ll that is an interesting interpretation of events. I guess my view is slightly different but that’s what makes the world go round

Zoidz

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1S Adv, Avalanche, BMWs-X3,330cic,K1200RS bike
Occupation
Engineer
As randomly as they have sent out invitations to the Normal drive event ( they invited a gentleman from the StLouis area who hasn’t even ordered a truck) I have lost all faith in the delivery’s following any kind of logical order
I'm from Pennsylvania, I don't have a preorder, and I got an invite from Rivian this week.

See what I did there?

As far as I know, there's no proof that the St Louis invite story actually happened.

STLBlues76

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna, Mazda CX-9
Occupation
Attorney
I'm from Pennsylvania, I don't have a preorder, and I got an invite from Rivian this week.

See what I did there?

As far as I know, there's no proof that the St Louis invite story actually happened.
Hi there—R1S reservation from St Louis. I was there yesterday!

Sponsored

STLBlues76

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna, Mazda CX-9
Occupation
Attorney

Phil Harvey

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler, Mustang, Tacoma
Occupation
Retired
12/04/18 #3,091 - 1,000 = 2,091
LE R1T
Limestone w/ Ocean interior
SW Colorado, guess I can expect to wait a while. I’d be happy just to hear from a guide.

GaryL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Silverado 3500
Occupation
Farm
Rivian First Mile R1T Preview appointment confirmation

"Just got this email from Rivian for next Friday (01 October 2021). Not a reservation holder but been following since its original unveiling. I live only a couple hours from the factory."

This is the post I was referring too

Sponsored

Zoidz

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1S Adv, Avalanche, BMWs-X3,330cic,K1200RS bike
Occupation
Engineer
Rivian First Mile R1T Preview appointment confirmation

"Just got this email from Rivian for next Friday (01 October 2021). Not a reservation holder but been following since its original unveiling. I live only a couple hours from the factory."

This is the post I was referring too
Rivian First Mile R1T Preview appointment confirmation for Zoidz

"Just got this email from Rivian for next Funday (32 September 2021). Not a reservation holder but been following since its original unveiling. I live only a couple hours from the factory."

See what I did there, lol?

I don't know if someone from St Louis with no reservation really got an invite or not, I'm skeptical, and I'm certainly not going to lose all faith in Rivian for one unverified random claim...

Rivian R1T R1S Find your Rivian Order Number & Post it Here! 1632800314672

Last edited:

GaryL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Silverado 3500
Occupation
Farm
Read the thread Its on this forum and then you call Alex a liar if you want.

Last edited:

roth_nj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
mechanical engineer
has anyone done this recently?

my email didn't have a "view details" link. maybe theres a page once logged onto the rivian site?

Trekkie

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ID.4, 2022 Polestar 2, 2023.5 Defender 110
Occupation
IT Nerd
has anyone done this recently?

my email didn't have a "view details" link. maybe theres a page once logged onto the rivian site?
Was just going to ask this, as I don't see anything like what's described in the first post. Guessing things have updated a bit since then.

BP from C137

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150; 2020 Volvo XC90
I have a new reservation and just did this. The email format has changed it seems. There will be a link in the text "Learn more." I found mine that way.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.