Sponsored

Began your Rivian Guide process? Please consider sharing some info.

timesinks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4, Sprinter
No contact for us: Rivian blue / black mountain, Seattle, order #17XX (there abouts, don't recall exactly but definitely Nov 2018), R1T LE, w/ kitchen, spare tire, off road, and Seattle Washington.

So wondering what role random chance might have played here or what other factors might be relevant... And irked at , no jealous of, no, happy for those in our area with our configuration and later orders who heard something today. :crying:

OP
OP

Friscorays

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
G35, V8 Vantage, 4C, F type
Bummer about March 1, 2022.

Last edited:

Sponsored

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Thanks @Friscorays. To be honest, I was getting tired of filtering through the complaining in the other thread. This is really helpful. @godfodder0901 has been super patient dealing with us. Hopefully people chill out a bit as this goes forward.

Gshenderson

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Tesla S 85D, 2019 4Runner TRD Offroad, R1T
Thanks @Friscorays. To be honest, I was getting tired of filtering through the complaining in the other thread. This is really helpful. @godfodder0901 has been super patient dealing with us. Hopefully people chill out a bit as this goes forward.
Hopefully Rivian starts communicating better.

Wanderer

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Etron
Hopefully Rivian starts communicating better.
Your logic suggests you have knowledge that they could communicate better but are choosing not to. If you have such knowledge, perhaps you could communicate better?

Kmann1994

First Name
Kevan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Head of Product

weathermission

First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.weathermission.com
Vehicles
2019 Ford Edge
Stop. Don't turn this thread into another complaining one.
yes, seriously, all the bitchin' and moanin' has me very turned off from this forum. I'm looking forward to the day when folks are posting photos of all the cool builds and hacks they're doing with their own Rivian and helping each other get the most out of the vehicle. Til then.....

Sponsored

Gshenderson

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Tesla S 85D, 2019 4Runner TRD Offroad, R1T
Stop. Don't turn this thread into another complaining one.
I’ll assume you meant this reply to go towards @SeaGeo since he was the one who brought up the subject of people complaining and needing to chill out.

Hopper

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Launch Green R1T, 2022 Polaris Ranger NorthStar
Occupation
Retired Executive and technical writer. Board of Directors Fly Fishers International.
Ok so from first twenty four pages of this thread https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/threads/rivian-guide-contacted-finally-for-real-?.1590/

Reported on forum May 28:​
AdamL: Rivian blue / black mountain R1T with standard 20 inch A/T wheels. Seattle Washington order#1234 11/26/18 R1T with mentioned options crossbars, compressor kit, spare tire and mats.

shzeph: Rivian blue / black mountain Bellevue Washington order #3770 12/13/18 with mentioned options loaded including kitchen and tent.

godfodder: Rivian blue / black mountain with standard 20 inch A/T wheels. Kitsap Peninsula Washington #7xxx with mentioned options kitchen and off road package.

khaneric: Rivian blue / black mountain. Simi Valley California March 1, 2019.

Friend of jimcgov3: Rivian blue / black mountain. Somewhere in New York.

Kialoa: El Capitan granite / black mountain. Massachusetts February 2019. 20 inch all terrain wheels with camp kitchen.
This is great. Thanks! Glad to see a ”somewhere in NY” since I am also somewhere in NY!

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

Any word of more Guide contacts with forum members since last week? I realize this group is a thin sliver but given there were 4 or 5 last week in a single day, I would not expect the first week of June to pass by without any more happening... ?
Sponsored