What Will you do when you Take Delivery?

EVJay

First Name
Jay
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicles
2011 Honda Pilot, 2012 Hyundai Veloster, 2019 Infinity Q50 Luxe, 2020 Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Sales
That's cool.. may I ask when you ordered... I am curious when emails will role out to others.
I wish I had been an early reserver, but I didn't order until the end of January-ish. I figured I'll be lucky to take delivery by next summer at this rate. :-(

UP Finn

First Name
Ken
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicles
1992 HMMWV, 2007 Honda Pilot (lifted), 2020 Model Y performance
I'm sure I'll be driving it like I stole it at first. Then spend some time learning about the features/tech. Or having my son explain the features/tech to me. Ha

OP
K

kanundrum

Reaction score
Vehicles
Saab 9-4x, Alfa Romeo Giulia Quad
Occupation
IT
My plans might have slightly shifted as we wanted to do this early next year and not next summer (which is now the case). Would still love a factory pickup in any case.

OP
K

kanundrum

Reaction score
Vehicles
Saab 9-4x, Alfa Romeo Giulia Quad
Occupation
IT
We started our road trip right now so took my 2nd day to swing by the factory from the outside.

_nc_ohc=oIzfgkqNo7wAX_Uailm&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=o0T7cPXbWUcAX9NyHIS&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=6Q0iEShzTrsAX-nt0Gg&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.jpg

I emailed a few weeks prior and they said no tours for Obvious COVID reasons so really we just played ball with the dog, let her run around and grabbed a few pictures before security was eyeing us down (though e-mail Kevin said it was fine). In either case was a great visit and saw a lot of hustle and bustle!

Advertisement

Advertisement