Sponsored

What do you want addressed in the next OTA update?

Kacey3

First Name
Kacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Launch Edition; MotoGuzzi V7II
Occupation
IT Support Manager
Clubs

I don't think the mechanisms are rated for that kind of operation or we'd already have it. They have to last 175,000 miles, that could be a lot of cycles depending the driving conditions.
I'd like to think the smart folks behind the system could make it more "lenient" for the Quad motors.

Either that, or let me change it without having to 1) disengage ACC and/or Driver+, and 2) switching between so many screens.

I would use Conserve far more often if I felt safer engaging it while I'm cursing cruising on the highway.
Sponsored

Last edited:

R1Tom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Riv R1T
Occupation
Sales
I don't think the mechanisms are rated for that kind of operation or we'd already have it. They have to last 175,000 miles, that could be a lot of cycles depending the driving conditions.
I think it will be interesting to even see how the DM hold up to that level of cycling. I know they are designed for it...and most likely will not have any issues, but darn.....that is alot of back and forth on all the related components.

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Hercules10

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Retired
My list
1. Directional cameras
2. Hands free tail gate. Only 95k SUV that doesn't have one
3. Better cross traffic sensitivity. Hardly picks up any pedestrians with shopping carts

-0-coach-0-

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Educator
Clubs

So far, I love my truck after 2 weeks, but I see some improvements with the visuals on the driver screen so you don't have to move your eyes to the main screen for basic information.

• Music playing display above the MPH, which is just an open space.
  • Text Message Alerts
  • Time display
  • Name of street or highway not just miles to exit
D+
  • D+ to use cameras not just map data. It is okay, but a long way from where Tesla is with this feature

Sponsored

momo3605

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lucid Air, 718 Spyder
3. Better cross traffic sensitivity. Hardly picks up any pedestrians with shopping carts
Be careful what you wish for...lol, i have a Lucid Air as well, and the sensitivity is so ridiculous, it auto-brakes all over the place...parking lots, garage, driveway, etc...i much prefer it doesn't do anything instead of that lol.

Kacey3

First Name
Kacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Launch Edition; MotoGuzzi V7II
Occupation
IT Support Manager
Clubs

RivAW

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Glacier White, Black Mountain, Black AT 20s,
Would love the following in no specific order;
Pin to drive
Valet mode
Raise max speed
Raise speed level in AP mode to 55 before height auto adjust from high to medium
Auto tilt side mirrors on reverse
Integrate Waze or Google maps - lots of room for improvement with navigation
Netflix, Prime etc for entertainment options
Allow rename customization wake word for Alexa (at least to vehicle name)
Move clock/weather (temp) widget to where driver can see it (or add widget to driver screen)

Sponsored

RivAW

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Glacier White, Black Mountain, Black AT 20s,
I am still able to via iPhone:

On Google Maps after entering directions, press the 3 dots on the top right, select "Share directions", then, scroll down to "Send to your Rivian".

From Apple Maps, enter directions and then press the share icon (up arrow w/ box). Then, scroll down and select "Send to your Rivian"
That’s helpful but this has already been tested and (for now) it only sends the destination to your Rivian which then navigates its own (usually worse) route.
At the least, an OTA so that it sends the actual routing would be better (if not full integration with Waze, Google or Apple Maps

NineElectrics

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
The car will not join a WiFi 6 WPA2 network if a WPA3 network (e.g. a WiFi 7 network) with the same SSID exists. In other words, the car can’t handle two SSIDs with the same name, where one of them is more advanced than the other.

DrewT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 RE1T Adventure Porsche , Cayenne Se Hybrid
Occupation
retired
Clubs

EV Sportline solved the CarPlay situation but how about Apple Watch integration with the app ( my 2017 Porsche Cayenne PHEV had it ) and pin input to drive which one would think would be easy .