Sponsored

Rivian_Hugh_III

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Infiniti EX35
Of? I attached a picture of the powder coated bracket. There's a video in the OG post of the install, and on the website has pictures of them installed on my truck.
The one you mention that is not here is the picture of them installed in the truck. So yeah, that one. Or not, whatev.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sojhinn

Sojhinn

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma
Occupation
Teacher
The one you mention that is not here is the picture of them installed in the truck. So yeah, that one. Or not, whatev.
I just realized my comment may have came across snarky. That was not intentional. I'm sorry if it came across that way. I genuinely just wanted to know which picture you wanted.

Rivian_Hugh_III

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Infiniti EX35
I just realized my comment may have came across snarky. That was not intentional. I'm sorry if it came across that way. I genuinely just wanted to know which picture you wanted.
Same here. Sorry for that. I appreciate the great work you’re doing and offering to the community.

zonehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
200 Series Land Cruiser, R1T Adventure FG (Sold)
Just received mine, it looks like it came with two foam squares with adhesive, is there a particular place those should be applied too?

OP
OP
Sojhinn

Sojhinn

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma
Occupation
Teacher
Just received mine, it looks like it came with two foam squares with adhesive, is there a particular place those should be applied too?
Are they not stuck on? If not: while lining up your bracket you want it to line up with the edge of hood bracket. (Closest to the windshield)

Sponsored

Wrinks

Site Sponsor
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Polestar 2
Occupation
Button Pusher
Are they not stuck on? If not: while lining up your bracket you want it to line up with the edge of hood bracket. (Closest to the windshield)
Yeah...I didn't attach the last couple because I wasn't sure exactly how they should be positioned. I saw how the install went on another persons' and where I thought it should go didn't do anything for them. Will do some more testing and learning to figure out where to apply them when NOT on the truck. Easy to do once it's on and not fully tightened down =)

SPITmadFIRE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 R1S DPM Max Pack 20" AT
Howdy! are these still being made? I saw the back order notice on the site mentions production beginning around Christmas but don't see any updates.

also, what's the size of the hole for mounting the light bracket to? I'm curious if an NMO antenna mount will fit easily without modification, or if it can be predrilled to the right size.

OP
OP
Sojhinn

Sojhinn

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma
Occupation
Teacher
Howdy! are these still being made? I saw the back order notice on the site mentions production beginning around Christmas but don't see any updates.

also, what's the size of the hole for mounting the light bracket to? I'm curious if an NMO antenna mount will fit easily without modification, or if it can be predrilled to the right size.
They should be available again. They got backordered over Christmas.

We have someone using them as an antenna mount, I have to double check the size of the boot hole but it fits the 4 banger bolt so that should help.

Wrinks

Site Sponsor
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Polestar 2
Occupation
Button Pusher

Just to confirm what @Sojhinn said - I got the new sets counted in to inventory this morning and added back up to the site!

https://s00nish.com/products/s00nish-ditch-light-bracket-for-rivian-r1t-r1s

Let me know if you've any issues with the order =)

SPITmadFIRE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Sponsored

OP
OP
Sojhinn

Sojhinn

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma
Occupation
Teacher
Thank you! I don't see any images of what the mounting hole itself looks like, but if you have dimensions and it works for a standard NMO antenna mount (3/4" hole) I'll buy one right away!
It's 11 mm in diameter, so a lot smaller than 3/4"

SPITmadFIRE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
It's 11 mm in diameter, so a lot smaller than 3/4"
Got it -- that's a bummer for my use case. If you consider doing a run of NMO antenna mount brackets you've got at least one guaranteed sale 😅
Sponsored