Sponsored

swazi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
The f150 didn't want to come out. Honestly the horses were impressive. I knew we never should have gotten into internal combustion cars. Nothing good was going to happen. Not enough gas stations and they easily get stuck.
Don't forget that they can catch on fire, kill you when left running in the garage, and on and on. Like you said, nothing good can come from internal combustion. And don't get me started on daylight savings time.....
Sponsored

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Don't forget that they can catch on fire, kill you when left running in the garage, and on and on. Like you said, nothing good can come from internal combustion. And don't get me started on daylight savings time.....
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian R1T pulls a stuck F-150 Raptor out of the snow [video] q-V7T9

Trandall

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2023 Mach-E
Occupation
Construction Management
I pulled a Mitsubishi Outlander out of a ditch yesterday. Not sure who was more exited about it me because I got to use my new soft shackles and recovery rope or the guy that got a free extraction.

Sponsored

diehlryan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2023 R1S
Am I the only one that watches that and thinks it was a very irresponsible recovery attempt? There is oncoming traffic in the other lane and the only reason there wasn't a collision is the Ford didn't just pop out and kept the Rivian in their own lane.

Oldsmobile_Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FG/FE R1T recv'd 3/31/2023
Occupation
I build stuff
Clubs

I must be old. Don't get the "TikTok generation" thing. Why do people have to put bad music with these videos?

White Shadow

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & Audi
Occupation
SP
Someone needs to learn how to do a proper extraction. That was horrible for so many reasons. I certainly wouldn't be posting the video if it was me.

LawnDarter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 MY Performance, 2023 DM Performance Max R1T
I pulled a Mitsubishi Outlander out of a ditch yesterday. Not sure who was more exited about it me because I got to use my new soft shackles and recovery rope or the guy that got a free extraction.
Same here! I got to pull a 4-Runner out of the snow bank at the end of my road the other day. Used the front hooks and tow strap for the second time. First time was to drag something that got delivered on a pallet in my driveway. A real car was way more exciting.

Biturbowned

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘20 Model Y, ‘22 R1T
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

And they were full self driving well before Tesla made it a thing
Sponsored