First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R3 (s00n)
Today's updates:

Blowing Rock, NC is under construction. 6 stalls

Lee Vining, CA. Not completely sure if this one is going ahead, but we shall see

A new site in Phoenix, AZ might be under construction. If this work is in fact for Rivian we might have entered a new phase of development (beyond their current projections)

Sponsored

brancky3

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 CY R1T, 21 MachE GT
Occupation
IT
Looks like Greenville, SC location has the cabinets and wiring ran/new painted spaces and just needs the units to go on the capped wiring?
Not much of an update here in Greenville, still capped with no progress as of today
Rivian R1T R1S RAN Rivian Charging Stations Locations Map via Google Maps IMG_0453.JPG

Lizardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Clubs

Swung by SA site today, still unchanged. Was hoping with the movement elsewhere there might be some changes, but nothing as of yet

CharonPDX

First Name
Charon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, Mach-E, Arcimoto FUV, Repl: F-250/Model S
Occupation
InfoSec Geek
Clubs

Clackamas, OR

Full files are available in ZIP format on attachments

https://accela.clackamas.us/Citizen...apID2=00000&capID3=00J4H&agencyCode=CLACKAMAS

1644786638588.png
I swung by the location this is claimed to be on the Google Maps link, and it's definitely in the wrong place in that parking lot.

Based on the layout of the parking lot, this is almost certainly the correct location. Bonus - it's even better placement for getting off the freeway (at least from the North on Southbound I-205, it's 500 feet off an exit, an exit that dumps you *RIGHT* into this parking lot. A bit more convoluted to get to from Northbound, and also to get back on the freeway after.)

Sponsored

OP
OP

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
I swung by the location this is claimed to be on the Google Maps link, and it's definitely in the wrong place in that parking lot.

Based on the layout of the parking lot, this is almost certainly the correct location. Bonus - it's even better placement for getting off the freeway (at least from the North on Southbound I-205, it's 500 feet off an exit, an exit that dumps you *RIGHT* into this parking lot. A bit more convoluted to get to from Northbound, and also to get back on the freeway after.)
I moved the marker to that East side across from the Residence Inn. A lot of them are just placed at the address without being super intentional about the exact location. I have tried to pay more attention once they're actually open, but never hurts to fix oddities as soon as they're pointed out! :)

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Can someone, for the love of god, please install a couple of DCFC in west Virginia? They have like 2, both at dealerships, and they're both under 50kw. I'm trying to go to snowshoe and my best route from Indiana is to go 60mi out of the way to Pittsburgh, charge to nearly full, and pray I can get a good charge overnight somewhere to get back out of the state.
I hear you can just stop at a coal power plant in WV to get a charge.

emoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
I hear you can just stop at a coal power plant in WV to get a charge.
haha. funny but pretty sad. They have probably the best wind environment in the country and should be putting up thousands of wind turbines. Hopefully they start doing that. Can export a lot of power to neighboring states.

MrMetlHed

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep 4xe, R1T (Order 2/20/22, from Shop 2/11/23)
Occupation
Journalist @ Reuters
Today's updates:

Blowing Rock, NC is under construction. 6 stalls

Lee Vining, CA. Not completely sure if this one is going ahead, but we shall see

A new site in Phoenix, AZ might be under construction. If this work is in fact for Rivian we might have entered a new phase of development (beyond their current projections)

Man, that Phoenix station is like a mile from me. I live in a condo with only a 120v outlet, so that'll be nice.

Sponsored

Antonio

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T MB/BM, 2023 Tesla model X.
Occupation
MD
Not that I’m anywhere near there, but the Blowing Rock site does not appear live on the app. A few days ago there was a site that appeared as live in Crescent city CA, but it then disappeared.

Khaneric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Plymouth Roadrunner
Occupation
IT
Quartzsite one is huge for me... hopefully it opens in the next 3 weeks for a planned trip

clockwork crane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Super excited about the Quartzsite charger!

I made two separate CA <-> AZ trips through there in December. The EA charger in Quartzsite was very unreliable, and I once had to wait over an hour to charge there.

It will be great to have a reliable charger there.

And today's update of Quartzsite being under construction

Atlrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC90
Clubs

Augusta, GA RAN station just populated in my App as available to charge. Can anyone confirm??

OP
OP

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
Augusta, GA RAN station just populated in my App as available to charge. Can anyone confirm??
We weren't even sure if that one was under construction already. That would be good to see more east coast ones getting really really close to opening, even if it's not fully up yet.
Sponsored