PNW Roll Call

windrider

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 honda civic
What, no other Spokanites out there??? Saw a few other eastern WA folks anyways! Look forward to meeting up and exploring, wherever adventures may come calling!

Reserved Nov 26, 2018, so hoping location doesn't slow down my delivery very long (compared to all the western WA/OR folks).

R1T LE
El Cap (most likely, blue or limestone runners up currently)
20" AT
Sponsored

Lil'O Annie

First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
R1T LE/LG/FE, 2022 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Farming, semi-retired
What, no other Spokanites out there??? Saw a few other eastern WA folks anyways! Look forward to meeting up and exploring, wherever adventures may come calling!

Reserved Nov 26, 2018, so hoping location doesn't slow down my delivery very long (compared to all the western WA/OR folks).

R1T LE
El Cap (most likely, blue or limestone runners up currently)
20" AT
Not too far away...we're in the Ritzville area. We pre-ordered 12/4/18, so you are ahead of us a bit. We're going with the R1T LE Launch Green, 22". Will be interesting to see which of us gets it first. Being in WA, we may be down the list due to location. We'll have to let each other know when we get them!

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

Not too far away...we're in the Ritzville area. We pre-ordered 12/4/18, so you are ahead of us a bit. We're going with the R1T LE Launch Green, 22". Will be interesting to see which of us gets it first. Being in WA, we may be down the list due to location. We'll have to let each other know when we get them!
I'm betting that the LE's in Launch Green will get pushed out first (as mentioned by others here), but actual deliveries will likely be a factor of volume for an area, along with features.

I can't wait to see one in the wild for the first time. We're getting close!

AleCS

First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Audi SQ5
Occupation
Business Owner
Sammamish, WA R1T LE - Launch Green - Black Mountain - 20”. Already spending hours trying to find a whole bunch of aftermarket stuff for it. I’m in for a meet up anytime!

Eeyore

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, ID.4 Pro S, Honda Fit
Occupation
Union Journeyman Electrician, foreman
Clubs

Sammamish, WA R1T LE - Launch Green - Black Mountain - 20”. Already spending hours trying to find a whole bunch of aftermarket stuff for it. I’m in for a meet up anytime!
What kind of aftermarket stuff are you looking for and what have you found?

The things I'll be needing:
"charger"​
a hitch to go in that hidden receiver​
roof racks and bed racks that match the elevation of the roof racks so I can carry long stock.​
and eventually a travel trailer.​

Sponsored

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

AleCS and other Washingtonians,

When you plan those get-togethers, please keep your neighbors to the South (and all others for that matter) in the loop. I’d love to drive to the Puget Sound area to visit and get to know my fellow Riviots. The same holds true for those of you in Central and Eastern Washington. You’re a short drive away and live in true Adventure country.

The same holds true for get-togethers and reunions around the country. There’s much of the U.S. and Canada I have yet to see. Getting a chance to do so with other Rivian owners would be great fun and a nice way to continue the relationships built in the run up to this wonderful new company and family.

Like it or not, we’re “Auto-related” from this day forward! ? (except for cousin Eddie!)

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Rivian R1T R1S PNW Roll Call Screenshot_20210506-205832~2

With a lack of Thursday update, I wandered their website for changes. Looks like Bellevue for the Puget Sound service center. Thoughts? Anyone not surprised?

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Pretty sure that's old. I was bored awhile ago and was looking to see if I could find a job for my wife with them. ?
Screenshot_20210506-205832~2.png

With a lack of Thursday update, I wandered their website for changes. Looks like Bellevue for the Puget Sound service center. Thoughts? Anyone not surprised?

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

Pretty sure that's old. I was bored awhile ago and was looking to see if I could find a job for my wife with them. ?
I sure hope the Washington Legislature gets its poop in a group and fixes or nixes the dealership-sponsered law that keeps customer options closed for alternate forms of vehicle purchases. How is that not Restraint of Trade? ?

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

Thanks to SeaGeo, we know the Traveling Rivians are heading into (and through?) the Portland area today. I spoke with one CS rep today and left a message for another seeking information on where in the area the Rivians may be headed or where we might intercept them. No specific information was given, just that they are on the road testing.

Should I learn more, I'll reach out here. Hope others do the same.

Good luck and please post any pics and/or videos here and in the "Real Rivian Photos and Videos" thread!

Happy sleuthing!

Keep it legal and safe!

Last edited:

Sponsored

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

I'm currently lurking near an EV watering hole in the Portland area, with hopes of seeing a real, live Rivian in the wild.

Anyone else looking or having any luck? ?

bowhunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE
Clubs

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

@Jsidell shared an instagram post that indicated they turned east at I90 and didn't continue south towards us Oregon folks : https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/...ed-yellow-tow-hooks-and-winch.1438/post-32086
Bowhunter,

Thanks for sharing Jsidell's post with me! I'm afraid I'd have spent the rest of the day (maybe the weekend) roaming the potholes and rubble of Portland listening to my endless loop of U2's anthem to Rivian:

Turn it up and sing along!

https://www.google.com/search?gs_ss...droid-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Lil'O Annie

First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
R1T LE/LG/FE, 2022 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Farming, semi-retired

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Turned east from where?? Are you saying they had been in WA??
Yeah. They went down to Lacey from Ferndale, so I had assumed they would continue to Oregon. Apparently they went NE and we're in Cle elum earlier. So not really I-90, but definitely east. That's random enough I'm not even going to try even through they seem to be frustratingly close to me.
Sponsored