Sponsored

2023 May PNW Rivian Camp-out/Meetup Adventure in E. Washington INTERESTED?

bowhunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE
Clubs

@Lil'O Annie and @DuckTruck I wish we could make this! Sounds like a blast!! Unfortunately, I have work during the week with meetings I cannot move. I hope I can make the next outing.
Hi Tylee, I see in your signature that you just took delivery of your R1S yesterday - Congratulations!

@Lil'O Annie , I had a confluence of responsibilities come up for next week so I will unfortunately won't be unable to make it.
Sponsored

Tyleem111

First Name
Tylee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, 2022 Ford Lightning, Daiharsu Mira, Ranger
Clubs

Hi Tylee, I see in your signature that you just took delivery of your R1S yesterday - Congratulations!

@Lil'O Annie , I had a confluence of responsibilities come up for next week so I will unfortunately won't be unable to make it.
thank you! Still getting everything set up and dialed in. It was so hard waiting but its hands down the nicest vehicle I’ve ever owned!

OP
OP
Lil'O Annie

Lil'O Annie

First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
R1T LE/LG/FE, 2022 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Farming, semi-retired
just a couple of questions in preparation for this trip:
1. when should we plan on arriving?
2. what SOC (%) did you charge to at the last charger before arrival to have enough to drive around when there?
3. are there trails that would support e bikes? (ours are good on gravel /dirt roads)
4. how much water did you bring for 2 ppl 2 days (we are planning on 11gal)
Hi Jay! So glad you both are coming!! Sorry for being a bit late on answering your questions, but we just got back from a 3-day camping trip up to Steamboat Rock.

May I ask where you are coming from? I will be posting more details about directions, times and what to expect tomorrow for others planning on coming.

1-We are planning on being at the camping area by noon to claim some camping spots and setup camp, but you can arrive anytime you'd like.
2-Escure is only 31.3 miles (51 min.) out of Ritzville, so charging up to 80% should be plenty for camping power and a little off-road driving. We are going to have our Ford Lightning with us, too, so if there is any emergency charging needed to get back to the EA chargers in Ritzville, we can use its 30amp outlet for a boost--highly unlikely there will be a need for that, though.
3-It's a great place for e-bikes/trail bikes!! All dirt & gravel roads. You can take bikes in a number of directions on trails out of the camping area.
4-WATER: I'd recommend a minimum of a couple gallons of drinking water and a couple more for washing dishes & sponge bathes, etc.. More than that is up to you and your personal needs.

I'm excited!! The weather forecast looks absolutely perfect for the time we'll be there!!! :clap: Just hope the Canadian fire smoke clears by next week so we can see that beautiful blue sky with white puffy clouds!

OP
OP
Lil'O Annie

Lil'O Annie

First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
R1T LE/LG/FE, 2022 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Farming, semi-retired
I had a confluence of responsibilities come up for next week so I will unfortunately won't be unable to make it.
Sorry you can't make it...we'll miss you...:confused:

WattsUp

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Hi Becky,

We are coming from seattle area (redmond/woodinville) and are thinking about maybe heading out TUE eve and staying along the way. We are really looking forward to it!

btw -is there a PM function or do you need/want our email/phone for messages?

Jay
Sponsored