Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE - LA Silver
Clubs

Eugene, OR
R1T LE, LA Silver, Off Road
June 2020 Pre-Order
May/June 2022 Delivery Date

Had an electrician who came to my house to install an EVSE outlet say he saw a Rivian in Springfield driving around, have yet to see myself!

BillyBob

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Traverse
Occupation
Just retired
Kirkland here. Ordered the R1S just before Christmas, so I am at the back of the bus for any delivery. ... "Second half, 2023".

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

My in-laws just spotted a blue R1T in Kalispell, Montana! I really want to know the route they took and their charging experience, but I assume it's a Bellevue employee.

@MT_Tom , are you in the Flathead valley by chance? If so, keep you eyes peeled!

MT_Tom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F250 King Ranch; 16' Explorer Plantinum
My in-laws just spotted a blue R1T in Kalispell, Montana! I really want to know the route they took and their charging experience, but I assume it's a Bellevue employee.

@MT_Tom , are you in the Flathead valley by chance? If so, keep you eyes peeled!
I'm down here in Bozeman - friend saw a Launch Green R1T at a Murdochs back in Mid December. Can't wait to see one myself. Glad to know deliveries may happen out here! Our R1S in 1st half of 2023 may actually be realistic. Wondered how Montana being so large and remote might affect deliveries. Seems to align with most other places pretty well. Only 400miles (6.5hr) to Salt Lake from here. I'm assuming it will be the closest service center for this part of the state.

Sponsored

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

I'm down here in Bozeman - friend saw a Launch Green R1T at a Murdochs back in Mid December. Can't wait to see one myself. Glad to know deliveries may happen out here! Our R1S in 1st half of 2023 may actually be realistic. Wondered how Montana being so large and remote might affect deliveries. Seems to align with most other places pretty well. Only 400miles (6.5hr) to Salt Lake from here. I'm assuming it will be the closest service center for this part of the state.
Confirmed with my in-laws, the Kalispell R1T is Rivian Blue/Black Mountain and lives there, they've seen multiple times in the past few weeks and it has a Montana plate.

Casper

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1964 Volvo P1800s; R1T Preorder
Occupation
Software Co. CEO
One of the earliest orders from 11/26/18 for a R1T LE, Launch Green w/FE interior and 20” A/T with a few extra goodies. I live in Sammamish and thought that being married to a Redhead for 30 years had taught me patience…

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

One of the earliest orders from 11/26/18 for a R1T LE, Launch Green w/FE interior and 20” A/T with a few extra goodies. I live in Sammamish and thought that being married to a Redhead for 30 years had taught me patience…
What is your estimated delivery months?

Casper

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1964 Volvo P1800s; R1T Preorder
Occupation
Software Co. CEO
What is your estimated delivery months?
The last communication (via email) was March/April. But still nothing has changed on the Rivian site when I log in, I’ve not been contacted by a guide, nada nada nada. I did do a “first mile” test drive a few months back, but that’s it.
When I do chat online, every single one of the people I chat with says something like “wow! You’re really one of our earliest reservations/orders/etc.” and then thanks me for being so patient.
Honestly, I’ve given up on having any expectations, other than the truck will be pretty cool when it finally gets here. I sincerely hope my 3+year wait hasn’t been in vain.

jfornelli

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RAM 1500, Tesla Model Y
Southwest of Portland.
Ordered R1S Adventure with 20" A/T in Glacier White (as of now).

Sponsored

Michaewh

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 BMW i3 BEV, 2016 Mercedes Benz GLA45 AMG
Occupation
Business Owner
I reserved the Green LE on 1-17-19. I've been given an April-May delivery window with no further contact other than this week's drama.

av8or

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Wrangler, 2023 Rivian R1T
Occupation
FedEx Retired
Clubs

I’m truly at the back of the line. 1/25/22 order Medford R1T la silver 20”at off-road pkg

Psee

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus rx400, Volvo XC40 Recharge
Occupation
Retired Military
Mcminnville, OR
hope to have my R1T sometime June-Aug.

monzarottie

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, MB Sprinter 4x4, R2 Reservation
Occupation
Retired

JOSH565

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 BMW 550i/ 97 Land Rover Range Rover/ 21 MachE
Occupation
Maintenance
Clubs

Lanai City, Hawaii. Adventure package, limestone, forest edge, 20" all terrain in black and silver, with off road pkg. Anyone else in Hawaii?
Sponsored