DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

Alright, y'all, @DuckTruck wants to meet up and see your Rivian! Has anyone got delivery yet? Any exciting PNW trips scheduled for the summer after delivery?

My wife and I are going Kitsap to Boise, ID, up into the Nez Perce for camping, then up to Montana and back. ? Hope the EA chargers work!
You and I will have to keep in touch. My first trip will be to the Stanley area, but not sure exactly when just yet. Plenty of great stuff to see up in the Sawtooths. Also on the short list is taking in the Scablands of Central/Eastern Washington. Hope to meet @Lil'O Annie and others there to explore that amazing geology that was shaped and exposed by the ancient Missoula Floods. Hopefully @Mjhirsch78, @SeaGeo, @Bumble1978, and others from there will join in. Down here in Oregon, I'm thinking about @bowhunter, @DucRider, @Eeyore, @monzarottie, @ORFynder @Dgephri and other locals to join us.

I sure don't mean to leave anyone off the list, but it's nice to know we have these forums to communicate through.

Getting excited about the prospects!
Sponsored

Forager

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Clubs

Count me in summer 2023 ?

kylealden

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Tesla Model Y, Zero DSR/X, '69 CJ5
Occupation
Product Management
Alright, y'all, @DuckTruck wants to meet up and see your Rivian! Has anyone got delivery yet? Any exciting PNW trips scheduled for the summer after delivery?

My wife and I are going Kitsap to Boise, ID, up into the Nez Perce for camping, then up to Montana and back. ? Hope the EA chargers work!
Nothing yet but I am in the March/April bucket (so far), so I'd love to join any spring/summer meetups that happen. I'll definitely be packing in some camping miles on the BDR once I have the truck in hand!

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
Jan/Feb '22 and silence for me...

Lil'O Annie

First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
R1T LE/LG/FE, 2022 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Farming, semi-retired
Haven't gotten mine yet. We're in the April-May group. Looking forward to some meetups!!

Sponsored

Mjhirsch78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey became an R1T: MAGIC!
Occupation
Teacher
June of 2023 I am ready to rock and roll. This will be a hoot.

Dgephri

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Occupation
Finance-Real Estate
Clubs

got May-June 2022 so will be glad to join up (pending viral apocalypse) with the group!

Eeyore

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, ID.4 Pro S, Honda Fit
Occupation
Union Journeyman Electrician, foreman
Clubs

I look forward to seeing all of the early people and their trucks. I'm in the June/July crowd, but I have patience. I learned that from the BATFE.

3l3c7r1c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited, 2012 Honda CR-V
April/May R1S LE lg from Issaquah, WA. Still debating about the wheel size but so far selected 20”. My first road trip will be to Yellowstone by end of June - July 4. Already made a rough plan for charging.. haha! Hopefully there won’t be any major delay.

bmac

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Navigator, 2014 Audi S4, 2018 GT350 Mustang
I have a Mar/Apr date for a R1T LE, still waiting for contact by a guide. I'm located in the Portland West Hills area and can't decide between Rivian Blue and El Cap Granite. Looking forward to taking it out on some trails in the coast range for my first trips. @DuckTruck I believe from prior posts you mentioned you are in the Bethany area so we are close neighbors. What delivery date have you received?

Sponsored

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

I have a Mar/Apr date for a R1T LE, still waiting for contact by a guide. I'm located in the Portland West Hills area and can't decide between Rivian Blue and El Cap Granite. Looking forward to taking it out on some trails in the coast range for my first trips. @DuckTruck I believe from prior posts you mentioned you are in the Bethany area so we are close neighbors. What delivery date have you received?
bmac,

Hey, neighbor! Thanks for reaching out. I'm in the Beaverton area and also have a March/April window. Looking forward to exploring Jones' Camp and Lee's Camp areas together. I'm also looking forward to retracing the path Rivian took in their first big video. They went along the Sunset Highway from the Pearl District to Seaside, then North across the Columbia and back down to cape Kiwanda. All of this is close to home and easy to get to. I have no idea how many of the old logging roads are open to the public, but I guess we'll find out this Summer!

Inkedsphynx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 LE R1T, '21 CB500FA, '21 CMX1100A
I'm May/June for my R1T LE, LG, FG, 20" AT Dark

CharonPDX

First Name
Charon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, Mach-E, Arcimoto FUV, Repl: F-250/Model S
Occupation
InfoSec Geek
Clubs

We live extremely close to eachother. Same neighborhood. Sadly neither of us will have the car soon so the other can see it. I reserved after you and am going for the R1S
*OUTER* SE Portlander checking in… (I'm basically as far out as you can get and still be in "City of Portland" rather than Gresham or Happy Valley.)
November 2020 order - June/July 2022 currently-scheduled delivery timeframe.
R1T Launch Edition
LG/FE
21" + 20" (21" for 'daily driving' 3/4 of the year, 20" to swap between all-terrain tires in summer and proper winter tires; hopefully they can be easily swapped at home, no oddball TPMS issues like my BMW i3 has when swapping wheels. Won't go off-roading *often*, but winter tires will be a lot easier to get for the 20"ers, and I'm sure I'll go off-roading occasionally. Les Schwab doesn't charge much to swap tires.)

EVTrucking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Unknown
Clubs

Boise ID.

Pre order 3/21/2021 - R1T Forest Green/Adventure/Large Pack

Delivery Window : July - September 2022

Last edited:

monzarottie

First Name