Sponsored

Looking to purchase your Launch Edition

cc84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2000 GMC Sierra
It appears I may finally be getting a Rivian, before my other reservations. I am an early reservationist for both the Ford F-150 Lightning (within the first hour) and Cadillac Lyriq (10-15 minutes) Launch debut editions. More than likely, I'll be getting my deposits back on both.

However, If anyone is interested in either, I am open for discussion. It all has to be legal and ethical. Instead of me requesting my deposit back, it's an opportunity for someone to have early access to an electric vehicle. I didn't make these reservations to profit, but as a backup plan if I couldn't get the Rivian first. That said, it won't be free, but it will be more than reasonable. You can private message (conversation) here if interested.
Sponsored

dsps70

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model sP90D/ ram 1500/lexus 350RH
Occupation
medicine
I'd sell my spot for 50K. I am a December 2018 res holder with a current R1T order LE with standard battery pack. Would assume to be in the first deliveries if they hold true to what they are saying. I think you could easily flip the vehicle if the first ones off production line for 25k. The other 25k are punitive damages from all the pain and suffering Rivian has caused early reservation holders with all the delays and priority employee vehicle delivers. Newer reservation holders wouldn't understand.... But they will when their prices go up and their deliveries get even more delayed. In all reality EV's will lose most of their value once they are bought as new technology is coming so fast it will be like a new iPhone coming out once a year. The only thing Tesla and Rivian have going for them right now is they are first to the market and the competition is not there yet. But it is coming and if Rivian delays any further they will lose their advantage.

My 50K offer is only out there for someone that wants one of the very first Rivian R1T's produced. Before the market gets flooded with Ev's.
nonsense

trickflow

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 performance, Toyota 4runner
Is anyone seriously interested in purchasing an early spot? I have a Dec 4ht, 2018 pre-order and most likely won't purchase, as it's been way too long for me to wait and made other plans since. I got a message stating I will be April - May 2022.

OP
OP
toade

toade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Raptor
Is anyone seriously interested in purchasing an early spot? I have a Dec 4ht, 2018 pre-order and most likely won't purchase, as it's been way too long for me to wait and made other plans since. I got a message stating I will be April - May 2022.
I know there are serious buyers here, I've spoken with a couple. Just a question of what your asking price is. $20k is not a serious seller, IMO.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
It appears I may finally be getting a Rivian, before my other reservations. I am an early reservationist for both the Ford F-150 Lightning (within the first hour) and Cadillac Lyriq (10-15 minutes) Launch debut editions. More than likely, I'll be getting my deposits back on both.

However, If anyone is interested in either, I am open for discussion. It all has to be legal and ethical. Instead of me requesting my deposit back, it's an opportunity for someone to have early access to an electric vehicle. I didn't make these reservations to profit, but as a backup plan if I couldn't get the Rivian first. That said, it won't be free, but it will be more than reasonable. You can private message (conversation) here if interested.
Same for me with a lightning. I don't see converting and keeping my very early reservation, though I may flip it if demand seems high enough. If someone with a LE R1T (or R1S) is fed up and wants an early lightning reservation lmk and I'll see what we can do.

Sponsored

OP
OP
toade

toade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Raptor
Same for me with a lightning. I don't see converting and keeping my very early reservation, though I may flip it if demand seems high enough. If someone with a LE R1T is fed up and wants an early lightning reservation lmk and I'll see what we can do.
FYI, an LE R1S will also work, as you can change an LE R1S into an LE R1T.

trickflow

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 performance, Toyota 4runner
I know there are serious buyers here, I've spoken with a couple. Just a question of what your asking price is. $20k is not a serious seller, IMO.
Agreed, that sound way to excessive. I just wouldn't even know what this would be worth. I know I have $1k tied up since December of 2018.

Also, I remember being told that I can switch between R1T and R1S still keeping the launch edition.

OP
OP
toade

toade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Raptor
Agreed, that sound way to excessive. I just wouldn't even know what this would be worth. I know I have $1k tied up since December of 2018.

Also, I remember being told that I can switch between R1T and R1S still keeping the launch edition.
It's worth what someone will pay for it. At the moment I haven't seen an offer over $5k... And there seem to be more and more people willing to sell theirs.

You are a 12/18 reservation in SoCal and you didn't get march-april? Are you currently signed up for an R1T or R1S?

dsps70

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model sP90D/ ram 1500/lexus 350RH
Occupation
medicine
If anyone is planning on cancelling a reservation regardless, I would be interested in purchasing it for $2250 including your 1K deposit, If the logistics can be worked out. If not, I'll just continue to wait till 23' when I'm up in que. I have a model SP90D. Back in the day, I secured 2 day ONE Model 3 reservations after waiting hours in line at the Northern VA Tesla store . Ultimately, I ended up not ordering either model 3's , & had visions of auctioning off the reservations, but ultimately no one bite at attempts to sell these reservations for a little to nothing fee. I ultimately cancelled both reservations, and without compensation. Folks cancel reservations for a lot of reasons and majority if not all get zero dollars for them, except the initial deposit. If anyone is planning on cancelling a LE reservation between Feb - Jun 22', I would be interested, please hit me up.

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y, Ford F-350 and lots more…
Occupation
Software Developer
It's worth what someone will pay for it. At the moment I haven't seen an offer over $5k... And there seem to be more and more people willing to sell theirs.
Lots of them popping up on various social media that are selling. I think many people reserved early with the intent to flip the reservation. I’m going to sit tight and see what the estimates are for Adventure package reservations, especially for those of us with max pack orders. If my wait is long and grabbing an early LE gets me one sooner by 1 year+ I’ll track one down. Otherwise I’ll just wait. Also wondering how close Rivian will be watching account changes and other things.

Sponsored

Millertimr

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Tucson Hybrid
I am definitely interested in upgrading my spot for 3k. Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested in selling your spot.

AMoney

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Acadia
Occupation
N/A
I’d be willing to pay $5000 for someone’s LE R1S 7 seater. I’m an August 2020 R1S Forest Green/BM 7 seat preorder holder.

NmbrsNvrLie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT
I would be a buyer of an R1T LE reservation for $5k. Also have my own reservation I could swap with a seller. Serious and can make it happen ASAP.

Last edited:

endress14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC 90 recharge
Occupation
TBD
Looking to buy early res. 5k

Rhidan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Lot of people asking for $5k (which is really only $3.2k with the tire upgrade), but nobody selling below $30k
Sponsored