First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T FG, OR Wheels, xpel full fusion wrap
Occupation
Tech
Whelp mine just failed, lol. Great timing, submitted ticket and will probably be last on the list.
Sponsored

elektrode

First Name
Bran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline to R1T
Just cancelled my third attempt to get this fixed this year. They wouldn’t say they could do it on my Nov 16 appt.

Officially back in limbo. “Late Spring” LOL. Remember that?

Can’t take the truck on the family Christmas trip with the $3k lockable storage not working. Frunk and tunnel are packed to 100% with 4 people - no room for any gifts.

FWIW, I never got that email despite having a broken tonneau ticket open for more than a year.

Bummed. 1st world problems.

mpw81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Q5 PHEV
I had my truck at the Denver SC last week for something else and asked if they'd be doing the fix. The guy who seemed manager-y said they were still waiting on the parts and SOP for the fix and thought maybe mid/late Jan but it also seemed like he'd probably been adjusting 6-8 weeks out from the current point in time for a few months too, lol.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

Once again, Rivian announced it too 'soon'.

Lsthrz

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Tesla S, 2012 LR4
Occupation
Geologist
Mine just recently broke at about 2 years of light use. Won’t close fully and now is just kind of non-functional. I had a service appointment for other issues on the calendar and when I called to say that I now had a broken tonneau cover, was told that they would call me when that fix would be ready to get that added to a new service appointment.

FWIW, was told by the rep that the fix was completed in testing and that they would be rolling it out in the next month.

Sponsored

R1Tom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Riv R1T
Occupation
Sales
Mine just recently broke at about 2 years of light use. Won’t close fully and now is just kind of non-functional. I had a service appointment for other issues on the calendar and when I called to say that I now had a broken tonneau cover, was told that they would call me when that fix would be ready to get that added to a new service appointment.

FWIW, was told by the rep that the fix was completed in testing and that they would be rolling it out in the next month.
Hopefully that testing goes well...if not...I guess then who knows how long, if something has to be revised again.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

So December is here. Has anyone gotten their tonneau fixed yet? Has anyone at least gotten an appointment to get their tonneau fixed?

This is getting kinda stupid.

ColoradoAdventure

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Engineer & Educator
I got a call today to add the tonneau fix to an existing appointment for small stuff this Friday!!
I will post videos and pictures then!

So December is here. Has anyone gotten their tonneau fixed yet? Has anyone at least gotten an appointment to get their tonneau fixed?

This is getting kinda stupid.

Sponsored

zonehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
200 Series Land Cruiser, R1T Adventure FG (Sold)
Someone on Reddit is posting they have an appointment for the 11th to get the new Powered Tonneau Cover.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

I got a call today to add the tonneau fix to an existing appointment for small stuff this Friday!!
I will post videos and pictures then!
Just one day after I speak up……

JGard18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Adv, 2023 Volvo XC40 Recharge
Occupation
Consultant
Perfect timing :( Just sold my R1T this week. It's a shame I never got to use the cover, as it was a huge selling point for me getting this instead of the R1S.

hayduke

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Engineer
Has anyone gotten their power tonneau replacement cover yet? I reached out a few months ago and they confirmed I'm on the list, and I have an open service ticket for it. Wondering if I'll make it to the 2 year ownership mark without a tonneau.

Supratachophobia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S
Clubs

Has anyone gotten their power tonneau replacement cover yet? I reached out a few months ago and they confirmed I'm on the list, and I have an open service ticket for it. Wondering if I'll make it to the 2 year ownership mark without a tonneau.
That's insane.....
Sponsored