Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

This site is a full of trolls and clowns. I don’t give a fuck what you say or how you say it. I don’t need the vehicle. You don’t know my scenario. I literally said to find out what the deal could possibly be and I feel out of the loop considering I’ve already bought it.
Why you here bro? I appreciate you increasing the clown count.
Sponsored

Rivdog

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
This site is a full of trolls and clowns. I don’t give a fuck what you say or how you say it. I don’t need the vehicle. You don’t know my scenario. I literally said to find out what the deal could possibly be and I feel out of the loop considering I’ve already bought it.
You signed up, made one thread acting like an absolute entitled brat, and then insulted everyone here. You’re off to a great start! Are you sure you’re not looking for the Tesla forums?

Rivdog

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Why you here bro? I appreciate you increasing the clown count.
Oh how I wish I could see his interactions at the Superchargers…

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Oh how I wish I could see his interactions at the Superchargers…
Mr. Muscles decided to get a Rivian after finding out they could use the superchargers the other day?

UnsungZero_OldTimeAdMan

First Name
Barnum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 GW Quad-Large R1T "Ghost"
Occupation
Advertising Circus
This sounds super fishy. Why let a customer wonder what’s up? Poor business model for sure. It’s almost like a game to someone but like someone else said it’s a $100k SUV, not a prize on the boardwalk. I would be a little offended I think. Hope it works out either way.
Asking customer to hold for a even better deal is a crime? C’mon man.

Sponsored

André

First Name
André
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes Sprinter, Tesla Model Y Long Range
Occupation
Finances
This sounds super fishy. Why let a customer wonder what’s up? Poor business model for sure. It’s almost like a game to someone but like someone else said it’s a $100k SUV, not a prize on the boardwalk. I would be a little offended I think. Hope it works out either way.
I guess he would be more offended finding out that the truck he just bought has been discounted 2 days later and/or he would had access to a refresh version with better specs at the same price…

André

First Name
André
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Finances
My fault on being realistic about giving a company 100k and never setting foot in their vehicle and besides their special offer to wait there was been all kinds of hiccups. Wow. I don’t care to wait. Sir. They took my money. I should know what’s up.
You really expect to get insider information in this situation ? For real ? You must be a very important person…

Scoiatael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
My fault on being realistic about giving a company 100k and never setting foot in their vehicle and besides their special offer to wait there was been all kinds of hiccups. Wow. I don’t care to wait. Sir. They took my money. I should know what’s up.
Then don't take the deal and just accept delivery. I don't understand why you are complaining about possibly saving money on your purchase and having to wait a few extra days.

HokieBird7980

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Alpina B7, Mercedes GL550, Hyundai Tuscon
Occupation
Chief Commercial Officer, Pharmaceuticals
Clubs

You really expect to get insider information in this situation ? For real ? You must be a very important person…

Must be a congressman or senator, George Soros or Martha Stewart! Insider trading's no big deal apparently to him, or never worked for a public company before.

Sponsored

HokieBird7980

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Alpina B7, Mercedes GL550, Hyundai Tuscon
Occupation
Chief Commercial Officer, Pharmaceuticals
Clubs

Oh Wait, i forgot. It's Memorial Day weekend so comes with a new American Flag! You should wait!

André

First Name
André
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Finances
“Sir, we have an even better deal coming this Saturday. If you would like to get in on it, we can redo your paperwork. And reschedule pick up for Saturday to get you in on this deal but we can’t tell you anything!!!!!”

Anybody have any clue what this is? Rivian Sharonville is problematic had no problem taking my down payment. You take my down payment. Don’t keep me out of the loop. I almost feel like I’m investing money towards a bunch of meth heads!
You realize that unless Rivian corporate sent a request to all service centers to call buyers with deliveries this week, this guy made you a huge favor and since you identified his location that could cost him a lot ? Always expect that someone at Rivian will read these forums before writing in it.

ndmiller

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Incoming
Occupation
Retailler
Clubs

SC probably doesn't know anymore yet and is waiting for corporate direction.

Or

Your truck isn't there or something can't be completed by today, so if you wait they'll make it worth your while with something free or discounted. AND need corporate approval which hasn't come yet.