First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE
Occupation
Operations
I was scanning the shop most of the morning to see if there would be any movement on new vehicles being added (20" ATs have been rare) and lo and behold, my core config showed up! The only difference was the addition of the spare tire. Needless to say, I clicked "confirm" as fast as I possibly could and now my "8 steps" is open and I officially have a VIN (7830). :dance:

Today is exactly 600 days since my reservation was placed!

To those still in the shop this week, keep refreshing and good luck! I suspect it might be a bit more active with new vehicles being added daily since we're now in the last week of the quarter. In the last 36 hours, there were at least three "refreshes" of new trucks being added.
Congrats indeed! No action in the SoCal shop today unless some units came and went between my constant bi-minutely refreshes 😵💫 - @pensagator where are you? Guessing by handle maybe FL?
Sponsored

ChampagneUnicorn

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (preorder), XC90 Recharge, 65 Riviera GS
Occupation
Gnome Figurine Day Trader
Clubs

Any free peeks behind the curtain this morning gents? Or nothing to report?

Jayhox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MS
I received the invite Saturday morning and haven't had luck with vehicles being available (at least for my area). In fairness, I only checked the site 30-40 times a day. :cool:

GlennWo

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y; Ram 1500
Occupation
Retired

ChampagneUnicorn

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (preorder), XC90 Recharge, 65 Riviera GS
Occupation
Gnome Figurine Day Trader
Clubs

I received the invite Saturday morning and haven't had luck with vehicles being available (at least for my area). In fairness, I only checked the site 30-40 times a day. :cool:
If I hear about you sleeping… so help me God…

Sponsored

SoCol

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE
Occupation
Operations
No refresh in SoCal as of yet… will update as soon as anything to report

Smithery

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MX 100D, XC70, Cooper S JCW, R1T Large
Took a guess inventory would go live at 8am PST here in NorCal, as that's Rivian's HQ's "morning start of business" time.

Guess was wrong.

Guess new inventory will be up "soon" instead

Atlrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC90
Clubs

There were 12 vehicles when I checked for ATL at 10a. All gone now. When I first checked one was my exact config, but without underbody. I passed. Probably going to keep waiting for what I want.

EA287

First Name
Emanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y Performance
I’m in NY and I’ve been refreshing all morning and literally had 1 Forest Green with 21” wheels show up. It lasted on there for about 20 min. On Saturday they had about 12 vehicles.

Atlrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC90
Clubs

Small warning others: "selected_for_fulfillment" in your code DOES NOT mean your truck has entered development. Per the guide who came with my Shop invite, as far as she can tell I'm still in the November/December window. Apparently selected for fulfillment refers to getting access to the Shop.

What Rivian giveth, Rivian can taketh away. In the long run I'll be happier with just waiting for my preferred build instead of compromising. Hurts so much now though o_O

Sponsored

RivianNE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla 3 LR Dual | 2022 R1T Quad
Small warning others: "selected_for_fulfillment" in your code DOES NOT mean your truck has entered development. Per the guide who came with my Shop invite, as far as she can tell I'm still in the November/December window. Apparently selected for fulfillment refers to getting access to the Shop.

What Rivian giveth, Rivian can taketh away. In the long run I'll be happier with just waiting for my preferred build instead of compromising. Hurts so much now though o_O
I have access to the shop and it doesn’t say “selected_for_fulfillment”. Just saying…

GlennWo

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y; Ram 1500
Occupation
Retired
I'm in the Dallas area and I have been running a screen with 30 second auto-refresh all day into the R1 Shop. I wasn't staring at it as I had other things to do so I may have missed something, but I haven't seen a single vehicle listed. :(

p3ck

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Oh man.. If I get access to the shop I won't get any work done. :)

CharonPDX

First Name
Charon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, Mach-E, Arcimoto FUV, Repl: F-250/Model S
Occupation
InfoSec Geek
Clubs

OK...OK...I know I'm not supposed to be in the shop anymore. My time expired a day or so ago, but I have this to report. This evening, I clicked on the shop and this is what I saw in available R1T's.

Only two truck configurations: One Adventure, Black Midnight, BM, underbody shield, and 20" wheels and a spare tire, and powered tonneau; and One Adventure, Forest Green, BM, with 21" weels, no spare and a powered tonneau.

I've heard that a few others had been able to see the shop after their term expired. It seems to have happened to me too. I'll keep you posted if I see anything else! And I hope others who get shopping privileges, post some trucks here too, so others may have an idea of what Rivian has in production.

I hope everyone gets the truck they want as fast as they can!!

Beyond the final shop.jpg
I got access Saturday, saw those two plus two Launch Edition, Launch Green with Forest Edge interiors, 20" AT wheels. One with underbody shield and spare tire, the other without. All but the "without" Launch Green were gone by yesterday evening. That was gone this morning.

I don't know how long my Shop invite will last, but my config also got changed to "selected_for_fulfillment", so I'm hoping my FG/FE with 20"Bright gets made soon and I won't have to worry about what's in the shop!

CharonPDX

First Name
Charon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, Mach-E, Arcimoto FUV, Repl: F-250/Model S
Occupation
InfoSec Geek
Clubs

I’m usually pretty on top of this thread, but I must’ve missed it…
Do they let you do other add-ons that aren’t part of the actual build after buying in the R1 shop?
All-weather mats
Cargo Cross-bars
Wall Charger
Field Kit
Stuff like that?
Thanks Riv Fam.
All the things you list should carry over.

One thing that definitely *doesn't* is the spare tire. It appears that having a spare is "locked in" like paint color and wheel+tire choice.

If you have a spare tire selected, and you click on a vehicle in the R1 Shop that *doesn't* have it selected, you get a big red warning that the spare tire doesn't transfer.

One I looked at *did* have the spare selected, but it was a different wheel type than I had picked, so it would have come with the spare for its selection, not my chosen wheel type for the spare.
Sponsored