First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y; Ram 1500
Occupation
Retired
I got my invite to the Vehicle-Shop yesterday and checked stock immediately.
On the website, I got a screen saying

"We’re all out for now. Check back tomorrow — we refresh availability daily."

Checked back today and got the same message. Guess I will check again on Monday. :(
Sponsored

martinb8

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y

Checked back today and got the same message. Guess I will check again on Monday. :(
@GlennWo I don’t think they update it on the weekends or if they do it’s very minimal.

GlennWo

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y; Ram 1500
Occupation
Retired
@GlennWo I don’t think they update it on the weekends or if they do it’s very minimal.
I figured that might be the issue. Thanks for verification. Hopefully will see something tomorrow.

ChampagneUnicorn

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (preorder), XC90 Recharge, 65 Riviera GS
Occupation
Gnome Figurine Day Trader
Clubs

I figured that might be the issue. Thanks for verification. Hopefully will see something tomorrow.
They did two updates yesterday. Don’t know if you’ll get much on a Sunday, but they definitely post more on Saturdays.

Jayhox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MS

Same on my end. Perhaps we'll have some luck in the next day or two.

Sponsored

DC1430

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Land Rover Discovery Diesel, Porsche 911, Audi Q5e
Occupation
Finance
Similar invite on Friday, got access to the Shop on Sat. There were two options, a Silver and Yellow available, both w 22’s, Adventure and Power Cover. Today the Silver one is left.

SoCol

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE
Occupation
Operations
Just got access yesterday (SoCal Zip Code) and there was only 1 silver config w 20s avail… gone pretty quick.

Have we noticed and patterns in terms of update timing? I’d imagine it’s tough to track with accuracy, but curious if anything generally observed by the group.

martinb8

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Just got access yesterday (SoCal Zip Code) and there was only 1 silver config w 20s avail… gone pretty quick.

Have we noticed and patterns in terms of update timing? I’d imagine it’s tough to track with accuracy, but curious if anything generally observed by the group.
@SoCol up till the last couple of days, it was only trucks with 21” wheels basically but they just did a pretty large inventory dump that had a fair amount of 22” and a few 20” wheels and several color options. I’m assuming it’s quarter end and they’re pushing anything they have.

John G.

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Occupation
Retired

When I had access to the shop about a week ago, the shop announced "They were all out" for three of the days that fell over a long weekend. I observed that during the week days Rivian seemed to replenish R1T stock daily, sometimes twice a day, but there never seemed to be a pattern as to when.

SoCol

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE
Occupation
Operations
Thanks @martinb8 - that makes sense and is a helpful take

Was more curious if we had a read on daily update timing… meaning if there have been patterns noticed around what time of day/days of week there is most often a refresh. One would have to imagine (hope) there is some sort of structured process behind it that might result in consistent timing around daily site refreshes… but could also see it being built off of other factors I suppose.

i.e. picking up that some saw 2 refreshes yesterday (Saturday - timing ??) but Sundays seem to be slower days (based on?), which I am seeing so far on my end.

sorry all trying to solve my own personal excitement/impatience with a broader idea.

Sponsored

SoCol

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE
Occupation
Operations
When I had access to the shop about a week ago, the shop announced "They were all out" for three of the days that fell over a long weekend. I observed that during the week days Rivian seemed to replenish R1T stock daily, sometimes twice a day, but there never seemed to be a pattern as to when.
Thats exactly what I was asking - thanks for this @John G. - guess I’ll keep practicing my refresh thumbs dance all week… s**t I gotta block my calendar.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Hourly I say....let's get lucky

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Thats exactly what I was asking - thanks for this @John G. - guess I’ll keep practicing my refresh thumbs dance all week… s**t I gotta block my calendar.
Block the calendar....need a week off, plenty of snacks, hydration paraphernalia, a wrist brace and a positive attitude. Start REFRESHING that screen.!!!!

pensagator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I was scanning the shop most of the morning to see if there would be any movement on new vehicles being added (20" ATs have been rare) and lo and behold, my core config showed up! The only difference was the addition of the spare tire. Needless to say, I clicked "confirm" as fast as I possibly could and now my "8 steps" is open and I officially have a VIN (78xx). :dance:

Today is exactly 600 days since my reservation was placed!

To those still in the shop this week, keep refreshing and good luck! I suspect it might be a bit more active with new vehicles being added daily since we're now in the last week of the quarter. In the last 36 hours, there were at least three "refreshes" of new trucks being added.

Last edited:

John G.

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Occupation
Retired
I was scanning the shop most of the morning to see if there would be any movement on new vehicles being added (20" ATs have been rare) and lo and behold, my core config showed up! The only difference was the addition of the spare tire. Needless to say, I clicked "confirm" as fast as I possibly could and now my "8 steps" is open and I officially have a VIN (7830). :dance:

Today is exactly 600 days since my reservation was placed!

To those still in the shop this week, keep refreshing and good luck! I suspect it might be a bit more active with new vehicles being added daily since we're now in the last week of the quarter. In the last 36 hours, there were at least three "refreshes" of new trucks being added.
Getting your configuration is like hitting the lottery. Congrats!
Sponsored