Sponsored

Find your Rivian Order Number & Post it Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1966 M151Mutt, 1973 M561 GamaGoat, 1967 M715 Five-Quarter, 2018 Raptor, etc.
Occupation
Retired Earthmover
I placed my pre-order on 11/26/18 at around 10:00 AM MST.

The Wall Street Journal ran a story about the LA Auto Show that morning and I was intrigued. It was not easy to find the "Pre-order button" on Rivian's webpage, but I did!

Wonder where that puts me in the queue?

I've had lots of contact with the nice folks at Rivian, including a 45 minute Skype interview. They refer to me as being a "Day-One".

Ordered the Max pack, so I still have a while to wait? But not nearly long as I have been!

bowhunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE
Clubs

I placed my pre-order on 11/26/18 at around 10:00 AM MST.

The Wall Street Journal ran a story about the LA Auto Show that morning and I was intrigued. It was not easy to find the "Pre-order button" on Rivian's webpage, but I did!

Wonder where that puts me in the queue?

I've had lots of contact with the nice folks at Rivian, including a 45 minute Skype interview. They refer to me as being a "Day-One".

Ordered the Max pack, so I still have a while to wait? But not nearly long as I have been!
Looks like you ordered less than an hour before me. Rivian never reached out to say hi to me. I guess I must appear boring to them:)

Reactions: Rad

Gshenderson

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Tesla S 85D, 2019 4Runner TRD Offroad, R1T

Sponsored

Rover_boy

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Gladiator LE
I'm an early adopter but still don't know where I am in line. Lurking to this page and still finding folk able to get their order#. For the life of me, I cannot follow and get that order #.
When I signed in to my configuration page, the link stated that 2892. Is this the order#?

jimcgov3

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Jacksonville, Florida // Satellite Beach, FL
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model S 75, Rivian R1T Owner
Clubs

I'm an early adopter but still don't know where I am in line. Lurking to this page and still finding folk able to get their order#. For the life of me, I cannot follow and get that order #.
When I signed in to my configuration page, the link stated that 2892. Is this the order#?
Yes. Subtract 1000 and that is your number. About when did you pre-order? I believe it would've been the first week, sometime before 6 December.

Jamuso

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ridgeline
Occupation
Sr software engineer - manager
Yes. Subtract 1000 and that is your number. About when did you pre-order? I believe it would've been the first week, sometime before 6 December.
My config page has a 9 digit number in it - do I just use the last 4 or 5 and subtract 1000?

Sponsored

EVnewb

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna, Tesla MYP, R1T
Damn. I just checked the link in my configuration page and the number is: 279659339. I just pre-ordered the R1T a month ago (07/01/21). Iā€™m guessing that means my order number is 58,339ā€¦ ouch. Haha even if 1/3 (assuming that number is for both models) of those ahead of me are for the R1S and another 1/5 of them cancel; itā€™s gonna be a long wait. Oh well, it is what it is! I just hope I donā€™t have to wait as long as you early pre-order holders have already waited! I applaud your patience!

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Damn. I just checked the link in my configuration page and the number is: 279659339. I just pre-ordered the R1T a month ago (07/01/21). Iā€™m guessing that means my order number is 58,339ā€¦ ouch. Haha even if 1/3 (assuming that number is for both models) of those ahead of me are for the R1S and another 1/5 of them cancel; itā€™s gonna be a long wait. Oh well, it is what it is! I just hope I donā€™t have to wait as long as you early pre-order holders have already waited! I applaud your patience!
So... I don't recall anyone having that theory. They switched to numbers in the millions around November, and I think people just threw their hands up.

Realistically, it doesn't seem to have a massive effect on deliver date. It's just part of the puzzle.

Zoidz

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1S Adv, Avalanche, BMWs-X3,330cic,K1200RS bike
Occupation
Engineer
That *unconfirmed* method of determining your position became completely invalid in August of 2020 when the order numbering method changed and it now appears to be randomized.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.