Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

Max, the pictures above with the door open with a white background make the logo look very pronounced. The door actually covers a majority of the logo and in most angles is hidden as you can see on the first few pictures posted. Thank you for the input though and maybe well look at doing a stealth version in the future.
I don't need rock sliders but would purchase these the second you release one without a logo and cancel my 1EV pre-order. The coverage over the area where the plastic body panels are removed is appealing to me. Seems like a bunch of other options will be available soon, so hopefully you have the opportunity to consider this feedback.
Sponsored

Camshaft

Site Sponsor
First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, G55, E63s, E55, Excursion, and many more
Occupation
Battery manufacturer
Well I am obviously not impartial but I like the logos on my DCE Rock Sliders. My R1T is still wearing the first prototype set. The production version is far superior.

For those doubting its ability to protect the rockers you may not be recognizing that the sliders are much longer underneath than what is visually represented on the step surface. These work. Designed by a company that actually does hard core off road activities. Come see for yourself. Signup for OPTIMA Unplugged. It's free and you can meet the team who designed and built them.

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

I don't need rock sliders but would purchase these the second you release one without a logo and cancel my 1EV pre-order. The coverage over the area where the plastic body panels are removed is appealing to me. Seems like a bunch of other options will be available soon, so hopefully you have the opportunity to consider this feedback.
You haven't seen the 1EV rock slider yet (some have confused 1EV Running Boards as 'having the same mounting as the 1EV 'Sliders' -- not true at all; the 1EV Rock Sliders are an entirely different mounting structure) recommend you wait before making any jumps, you won't be disappointed ;) ;) ;)

Christopher

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

You haven't seen the 1EV rock slider yet (some have confused 1EV Running Boards as 'having the same mounting as the 1EV 'Sliders' -- not true at all; the 1EV Rock Sliders are an entirely different mounting structure) recommend you wait before making any jumps, you won't be disappointed ;) ;) ;)
I'd love to be enlightened! Are you able to share at this time if rhe rock sliders cover the entire area where the plastic panels need to be removed?

Revtruk

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T / 2012 Chevy Volt
Occupation
Cameraman
Clubs

Well I am obviously not impartial but I like the logos on my DCE Rock Sliders. My R1T is still wearing the first prototype set. The production version is far superior.

For those doubting its ability to protect the rockers you may not be recognizing that the sliders are much longer underneath than what is visually represented on the step surface. These work. Designed by a company that actually does hard core off road activities. Come see for yourself. Signup for OPTIMA Unplugged. It's free and you can meet the team who designed and built them.
I hope to meet you there at Unplugged and check them out!

Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Ladiver

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC 3500, Corvette Z06, Rivian R1T, Rivian R1S
Clubs

my R1S has been rocking the DCE sliders for a while. They are awesome. Might cost us < 1% efficiency. More like we lose it by how my wife drives. 😂

Jac

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Volvo XC40, Honda VFR1200X
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

They’re awesome. Also no more complaints about entry and exit from my wife.

Rivian R1T R1S DCE Direct Current Engineering rock sliders installed -- Initial review / feedback & photos IMG_3141

Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

It's a complete setup with running board included. I recommend saving a little more and then buying it because it's a quality product.
Agree, money is no issue. Just wondering if anyone had ever seen them on sale.

Audiotek

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Audio Tech
my R1S has been rocking the DCE sliders for a while. They are awesome. Might cost us < 1% efficiency. More like we lose it by how my wife drives. 😂
I agree. I purchased mine before delivery along the door sill protectors, and the ditch light brackets and installed all after taking delivery a year ago. In November-2023 the Northeast Rivian club had an off-roading event at Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area, Pennsylvania 125, Coal Township, PA, USA. I was surprised to see many Rivians with the DCE rock sliders.