Sponsored

Will Rivian ever deliver vehicles to non-employees?

Will Rivian ever delivery non-employee vehicles?

• Yes

• No

• Probably, but I'm concerned

Results are only viewable after voting.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
That's interesting. I was also by there this morning and I saw a different truckload of 4 vehicles. So that makes 9 today. Wow.
I was just thinking the same thing and was going to tag you! I need to make a drive up there in the morning!
Sponsored

Lil'O Annie

First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
R1T LE/LG/FE, 2022 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Farming, semi-retired
That's interesting. I was also by there this morning and I saw a different truckload of 4 vehicles. So that makes 9 today. Wow.

Sorry, not a great video but I was driving.
Ooowww...now I like that!! That makes me think these ARE customer trucks. BUT, for employees or the rest of us??

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Well unless they’re putting the other wheels on at the service Center, neither of those blues are mine sadly ?
what wheel do you have ordered?

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Ooowww...now I like that!! That makes me think these ARE customer trucks. BUT, for employees or the rest of us??
I very much doubt there are enough long term Rivian employees in the area for both of those trucks and the last deliveries we were aware of. I also think I saw that there was a white one delivered in the area locally recently as well.

Sponsored

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer

Shzeph

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2004 V70R, 2001 VehiCROSS, 2005 Forester
Occupation
Student
No no, I’m no fool haha. I’m just hoping they put the fancy wheels on at the service center or something

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
These showed up at the Service Center in Bellevue WA this morning (11/19/21 Friday AM)--not mine, from another forum on FB. Possible non-employee deliveries?? Maybe I see AdamL's on there!!?!!?

1637380872448.png

One of the guides for the Mobile First Drives mentioned that they had 8 or 9 trucks available for that. I know the were also pre-staging out of Everett, Bellevue, and Lakewood so these may be what we are seeing.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer

Did you happen to see if they had unloaded one before this? Looks like it's missing a truck...

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
One of the guides for the Mobile First Drives mentioned that they had 8 or 9 trucks available for that. I know the were also pre-staging out of Everett, Bellevue, and Lakewood so these may be what we are seeing.
Hmm... Did we see anyone test driving el cap in the area? I've seen blue and LG. Maybe a white?

Sponsored

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
Hmm... Did we see anyone test driving el cap in the area? I've seen blue and LG. Maybe a white?
No, (maybe El Cap? ) but when I asked her about how many trucks were participating, I specifically mentiond RB, LG, and GW. She said there were more.

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

Did you happen to see if they had unloaded one before this? Looks like it's missing a truck...
nah, didn't see any unloaded

BPL

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E30 325i, E90 328i, XC90
Exactly my thinking. Clearly, this was all a ruse!

I'm sorry but these kinds of hyperbolic posts need to die. Even if it's trying to be "cute" it does nothing. Of course, Rivian has intentions of delivering, of course, they will, it's a matter of time. Debating the "whens" is already tiring at this point, but understandable. Yes we ALL want our f&*king trucks, we don't need to keep crying to each other about it - yet here we are. All we can do is wait until Rivian gets their production in gear, solves early issues, solves pipeline issues, solves hiring issues... There's a lot going on. I assume by going public via IPO they intend to deliver vehicles. Cool your jets folks. The wait sucks but we ALL get it, we're ALL in it.
We need more of these hyperbolic posts, not less!!

AdamL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2019 Honda Pilot
These showed up at the Service Center in Bellevue WA this morning (11/19/21 Friday AM)--not mine, from another forum on FB. Possible non-employee deliveries?? Maybe I see AdamL's on there!!?!!?

1637380872448.png
I do like the way you’re thinking! I saw them all parked in the back of the building on my way home from work but alas, as of 8:30 am on Sat, no contact from Rivian.

Rivian R1T R1S Will Rivian ever deliver vehicles to non-employees? C6853EC7-B033-4A9A-96D2-ED1A5E68AA49

Bobthebuilder352

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kubota
Occupation
Farmer
It’s a brand new vehicle they’re using employees as Beta testers I appreciate that they work out the kinks before mass shipments. I hoping to avoid some of those horror stories from Tesla owners.
Sponsored