Sponsored

s12dxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE - LA Silver
Clubs

I received the update today as well around 12 noon. The reductions in ride height adjustments while in conserve mode is much appreciated.

Regarding Spotify, I don't have many issues, but my main gripe is the inability for it to honor the explicit music filter setting, which is nice to have when little kids are riding in the truck :)
Sponsored

CGM55082

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Occupation
PR
My issue with Spotify has to do with the Alexa integration. Initially it worked fine when I would say, "Alexa, play X song by X band on my Spotify." However, for the last month when I make that same command, Alexa tells me I have to subscribe to Spotify premium and login. The problem is, I already am logged in and am a Spotify premium member. A lot of times, I'm playing songs in Spotify when I make that Alexa command, but still get the same error message. If I manually use the Spotify app, it works fine for me, but just no longer works with Alexa.

I think that's the Alexa/Spotify issue a lot of us are frustrated by.

momo3605

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lucid Air, 718 Spyder
The reductions in ride height adjustments while in conserve mode is much appreciated.
Could you please explain the differences youā€™ve noticed? From the way it worked previously, it Would raise to standard below ~30mph and drop to lowest > 30mph

Rousie13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2023 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Engineer
It looks like now it will stay in low ride height with the new update when in all purpose mode. My wife is short and complains about getting in/out, so I have to always hit low tide height. I have just been leaving it in sport mode so it stays at low ride height, but it rides a little rougher than all purpose.

Sponsored

AdamUCF

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
June 2022 R1T
Depends on your internet/cell signal but the app has estimated around 75 minutes for me for the last few updates
Network connectivity shouldn't matter at that point. It downloads in the background before then.

Lizardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Clubs

Still waiting for the update to be pushed to my truck ...

MNLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes I have Vehicles
I appreciate the relatively short time between tweaks. I wouldnā€™t refer to these as updates though.

I really want a aux input in my R1T, I enjoy my music and the native Rivian system isnā€™t a serious SQ system source wise imho

srazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y and R1T
Canā€™t wait to get this update and see how the vent calibrations and improvements are. Iā€™m going to wear out my touchscreen with adjusting the vents every time I get in my truck.

Also what needs attention is for the AC to respect the settings for the backseat. If itā€™s off then stay off. Thats another thing I do every time is change to rear AC control, then turn it on and back off to get it to turn off.

Sponsored

jerseyff

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; mazdaspeed3
Occupation
IT
I am headed to the Smokies in a week, looking forward to an improved DCFC experience!

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Surprisingly I was greeted with the update prompt this morning. Since the previous updates have all gone smoothly, I'm taking the gamble and updating it while I'm at work.

rodhx

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, 03 IS300 5spd track/autox
Canā€™t wait to get this update and see how the vent calibrations and improvements are. Iā€™m going to wear out my touchscreen with adjusting the vents every time I get in my truck.

Also what needs attention is for the AC to respect the settings for the backseat. If itā€™s off then stay off. Thats another thing I do every time is change to rear AC control, then turn it on and back off to get it to turn off.
YES! That rear seat AC thing drives me a bit crazy. Apparently it comes on by default every time the truck is started regardless of the previous control setting. My truck is a one or two passenger vehicle 98% of the time and the more air goes to the front seats when the rear ac is off. Granted once this crazy hot summer ends I don't expect this to be much of an issue.

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Curious why all-purpose can't do high above 45 but off-road can.
Rivian R1T R1S Update 2022.27.02 Released - Automatic Ride Height, Direct Current Fast Charging & More 1659720168824

Shzeph

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2004 V70R, 2001 VehiCROSS, 2005 Forester
Occupation
Student
Curious why all-purpose can't do high above 45 but off-road can.
1659720168824.png
Because they said so, duh

(Honestly donā€™t know)
Sponsored