Sponsored

cc84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2000 GMC Sierra
Cool, nothing about fixing Spotify though. Ugh!!
My issue with Spotify has to do with the Alexa integration. Initially it worked fine when I would say, "Alexa, play X song by X band on my Spotify." However, for the last month when I make that same command, Alexa tells me I have to subscribe to Spotify premium and login. The problem is, I already am logged in and am a Spotify premium member. A lot of times, I'm playing songs in Spotify when I make that Alexa command, but still get the same error message. If I manually use the Spotify app, it works fine for me, but just no longer works with Alexa.

I think that's the Alexa/Spotify issue a lot of us are frustrated by.
It appears to be fixed in this update.
Sponsored

DJG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Various
Curious why all-purpose can't do high above 45 but off-road can.
1659720168824.png
Because auto height adjustments are disabled in Off Road as a rule, whereas they apply to AP and Conserve, now with the option to toggle the Auto on/off. It looks like they've also now shown the speed conditions for when the height will change. High to Standard at 45mph and I assume Standard to Low is still 60mph.

I would assume that if you toggle Auto adjust off, you can put it in High and leave it there?

AdamsFan1983

First Name
Silence Dogood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE in GW
Occupation
Public Relations
just got my update pushed.

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
It appears to be fixed in this update.
I'm eager to try this. If it is fixed, I wonder why it wasn't called out in the release notes? They seemed to make a point to call out other less-serious things that they go out of their way to call "rare", yet they don't call out a fix for a more common function that affected a lot of people? Odd.

Sponsored

onthebrake

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T LE - 3/31/2022 Took Delivery
Occupation
Project Manager
I did the update over the weekend and the air vents are better, so far. One thing I notice though, whenever I do an update, when I go to work the next day for free level 2 charging, my truck does not like charging. It'll click on and off all day and I'll barely get 20 miles of charge over 4 - 5 hours. Then, after a week or two, it seams to agree with the charger again. So frustrating, it happens every time I do an update like it needs to learn the charger again. Although at home with my Rivian home charger, it's never a problem. Anyone else have problems charging from level 2, generic home chargers, after an update ??

shumdit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 and counting….
Clubs

Got mine pushed today. Going to have to spend a little time to see but the vent positioning seems better. Could be a placebo effect

dduffey

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Tesla M3, Tesla MY
Got mine pushed today. Going to have to spend a little time to see but the vent positioning seems better. Could be a placebo effect
I agree, I did have to adjust once after the update, but in the subsequent drive held it's position. It was noticably nice in this Texas heat.

BCan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I did the update over the weekend and the air vents are better, so far. One thing I notice though, whenever I do an update, when I go to work the next day for free level 2 charging, my truck does not like charging. It'll click on and off all day and I'll barely get 20 miles of charge over 4 - 5 hours. Then, after a week or two, it seams to agree with the charger again. So frustrating, it happens every time I do an update like it needs to learn the charger again. Although at home with my Rivian home charger, it's never a problem. Anyone else have problems charging from level 2, generic home chargers, after an update ??
I have not experienced this with my portable charger plugged into a 14-50 outlet. I‘ve used public L2s a few times as well…no problems.

maybe the charger has issues…maybe try turning down the charge rate via the menu? Wouldn’t be related to an update…maybe that’s coincidental.

Attesan997

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Anyone have the update fail? The truck was sitting yesterday and it started ok and came back online some time later with a failed message in the display. I called support and they were going to push the update to my vehicle but I don't believe that's happened yet.

Sponsored

bholliday5150

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
La Silver R1T (7/14/22), Ford Explorer
Occupation
Assistant Principal,
Clubs

My charging at home went from 1.5 per hr to 2.5 miles per hour. I'm stuck using the portable 110v charger for now at home as I wait on Ameren to finish work so electrician can finish the charger install.

Ginny

First Name
Ginny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 escalade ext, 2019 corvette
Occupation
retired
Anyone have the update fail? The truck was sitting yesterday and it started ok and came back online some time later with a failed message in the display. I called support and they were going to push the update to my vehicle but I don't believe that's happened yet.
Mine started last night and failed. Talked to support and they pushed the update again. Was ready this morning and is currently updating. Good luck

Lizardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Clubs

Mine just pushed to me know.

starting update now

momo3605

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lucid Air, 718 Spyder
Do people with vent issues have multiple drivers? I've noticed if my wife and I switch driving back and forth the vent issue seems to be more prevalent. If one of us is primary driver consistently, the vent positioning seems to be better....but this is before the update. Will still be nice to not have to fiddle with the vents all the time

Lizardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Clubs

Seeing as my 1st update, the truck is now basically shut down per my view (screens off, etc). Is this expected?
Sponsored