Sponsored

September - October 2022 (New 6/11 delivery estimate)

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

This morning I woke up to an email to confirm my configuration, after doing that the 8 steps opened up and I'm assigned a VIN. Never received an email to set up a call or call from my guide. Maybe guides don't call now or only if you have questions or need to change something?
They're getting layed off
Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Been lurking since I placed my order Nov ‘21.

First post!

got moved to this group in June from the Oct-Dec group.

VIN and guide were assigned on the 8th. Working the 8 steps.

Only timeline indication I have is “your vehicle is in production.”

Mine will be coming from the Richmond, VA SC.

This is easily 9 months faster than what I predicted.
Congratulations

Dhario

First Name
Rajini
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Owner
Occupation
Hobbyist
Any limestone pre-order holders for the Sept/Oct timeframe? Contacted by Rivian yet?

jkggarr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Civic
Clubs

I just got mine today. FG/FE, 21" wheels, no skid plate. This thing is great and worth the wait. I was worried that getting the double green might be too much as I had not seen the FE interior in person. I am glad to say that the FE interior is very classy and not too much green even with the FG paint. Very happy. No paint issues, panel gaps, or anything else that I noticed.

Mcfly Rivian

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Realtor
I just got mine today. FG/FE, 21" wheels, no skid plate. This thing is great and worth the wait. I was worried that getting the double green might be too much as I had not seen the FE interior in person. I am glad to say that the FE interior is very classy and not too much green even with the FG paint. Very happy. No paint issues, panel gaps, or anything else that I noticed.
Congrats I think we both got our guides assigned last Saturday right? My 8 steps opened Monday but my delivery step is still locked.

Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Yyeeeeeeesssssss....!!!!!!

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Road trip.

jkggarr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Civic
Clubs

Congrats I think we both got our guides assigned last Saturday right? My 8 steps opened Monday but my delivery step is still locked.
I'm pretty sure I got my guide assigned late Friday night. The process was quite fast from beginning to end. There was a snafu where they lost my financing paperwork and I had to redo it. Other than that things were easy and fast.

Mcfly Rivian

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Realtor
I'm pretty sure I got my guide assigned late Friday night. The process was quite fast from beginning to end. There was a snafu where they lost my financing paperwork and I had to redo it. Other than that things were easy and fast.
That's great to hear. My assigned Vin is 84xx, is yours similar?

Sponsored

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

85xx for me. I guess they made a bunch of FE ones in a row.
Sad I missed the boat on that batch, hopefully I'll make the next one.

mpw81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Q5 PHEV
86XX for me and same. Delivery next Saturday.

tgo10000

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e, r1t, r1s
congrats! Love the wood trim on FE well really everything about FE. Depending on the light it seems to look gray with greenish hues at times. Enjoy!

jkggarr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Civic
Clubs

That's great to hear. My assigned Vin is 84xx, is yours similar?
85xx for me. I guess they made a bunch of FE one
congrats! Love the wood trim on FE well really everything about FE. Depending on the light it seems to look gray with greenish hues at times. Enjoy!
That's what my wife said. She thought that it was a gray interior.

elektrode

First Name
Bran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline to R1T
Sold my 2020 Honda Ridgeline to CarMax last night ($5k more than Rivian’s offer). It was a “COVID car” and was perfect with super low miles. Felt weird selling it.

Especially realizing it might be the last ICE vehicle I own.

87xx is being delivered tomorrow! Onwards!
Sponsored