Sponsored

September - October 2022 (New 6/11 delivery estimate)

RivianNE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla 3 LR Dual | 2022 R1T Quad
I wasn’t able to find a group for this new timeline so starting one.
Sponsored

jkggarr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Civic
Clubs

Just got this email as well. I'm a Max Pack switcher so it's nice to have an updated delivery window.

OP
OP

RivianNE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I was H1 2023 and now Sept-Nov 2022. I changed early this year from Explorer Max to Adventure Large.

OP
OP

RivianNE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just got this email as well. I'm a Max Pack switcher so it's nice to have an updated delivery window.
I agree. I have been waiting many months!

Mcfly Rivian

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Realtor
🙋Count me in, GW BM 21's power tonneau no skid plate. Torrance ca July 21 reservation

Sponsored

JGard18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Adv, 2023 Volvo XC40 Recharge
Occupation
Consultant
Yep, also part of this one, dropping back to the end of my original window. I'm just bummed because I REALLY wanted this thing for the three summer trips we have up to the northern NE states this summer, but oh well

OP
OP

RivianNE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yep, also part of this one, dropping back to the end of my original window. I'm just bummed because I REALLY wanted this thing for the three summer trips we have up to the northern NE states this summer, but oh well
I hear you, same her for a camping trip this August in upstate NY. 🤞

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
Interesting how some people got 3-month windows, and others got 2-month windows. I wonder why the distinction?

johnmcgrann

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I got this same update on Saturday 6/11 telling me that my delivery window is delayed to October/November. But I also have an assigned guide and a completed Preliminary Buyers Agreement. I'll be interested to hear what my Guide says about this.

On the one hand, I'd love to get it this summer, but my first choice for interior was always Ocean Coast and I switched to Black Mountain after the Ocean Coast delay announcement. If I'm delayed until October or November, then I'll switch back to Ocean Coast.

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
Another Max Explore to Large Adventure convert with this new window. Cautiously excited.

Sponsored

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

I got this same update on Saturday 6/11 telling me that my delivery window is delayed to October/November. But I also have an assigned guide and a completed Preliminary Buyers Agreement. I'll be interested to hear what my Guide says about this.

On the one hand, I'd love to get it this summer, but my first choice for interior was always Ocean Coast and I switched to Black Mountain after the Ocean Coast delay announcement. If I'm delayed until October or November, then I'll switch back to Ocean Coast.
I'd be careful with that because if you're October/November for BM you might be into 2023 for OC.

nfrank

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I got the email showing this delivery window, but I also got a guide on June 3rd. Our chat on June 6th he said 6-8 weeks to delivery. Does anyone else with this delivery window and also have a guide? I'm worried that my delivery got delayed after my guide told me 6-8 weeks. I emailed him, but no response yet.

Sept '19 deposit. Adventure, RC, FE, 20"AT

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
Another Max Explore to Large Adventure convert with this new window. Cautiously excited.
Ok now really excited. Got my 8 steps and VIN today. Guide says it is “finishing production and should be at the service center ready for delivery in 1 to 1 and a half weeks.”

OP
OP

RivianNE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Took a car from the Shop. FG/FE 20” with underbody. Hopefully the process will be smooth 🤞
Sponsored