paariv

First Name
Paul
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicles
328xi wagon
Seriously. I didn't for a second think about red when I saw it on the configurator. But in person it's so different. Makes me wonder why they are still so reticent to show real world pics of all the colors. Even if they're not "accurate" depending on lighting conditions, they're way better than the renderings.

I agree the red is so much nicer than it reads on the configurator! Can't wait to see all the colors in the wild!

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Jeep Grand Cherokee; (LE - R1S)
Occupation
IT
Does look pretty flat. For those wondering about dogs, I see lots of gaps so it will require some sort of pad to make it safe for them to be in the back, especially if the second row is folded. That being said, it is much flatter and usable than I expected from the preproduction images.

Hard to see the actual door pockets in the video but they do appear to not have the netting on them.

Also good to see that many already off the assembly line so they appear to be moving along pretty well.

Thumbs up from me on what I saw....

DucRider

First Name
Gary
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicles
Clarity Electric
I think they did a great job - whatever incline they baked it in across all the rows. Like sleeping on a very slight incline (which I am fine with).
And theoretically possible to have a "Camping Mode" self leveling feature that takes that into account...

timf

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Hard to see the actual door pockets in the video but they do appear to not have the netting on them.
The rear door pockets definitely have the controversial mesh. The seat back pockets have the panels and buckles like the front door pocket renderings show. We can't see the front door pockets to see which style they use. However, it's important to point out that the renderings only show the front door pockets and not the rear ones. Perhaps the plan all along has been to have panels in the front and mesh in the rear, although that would be an oddly mismatched design.

PostMinivanDad

Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Odyssey Elite and 2017 CRV Touring - Beaters for 3 young kids
Now RJ needs a follow up video showing ingress/egress for the 3rd row seats.
Yes. As the car seat obsessed member here, I was hoping that this was finally going to be the big reveal... Still interesting though... the second row of these pre-production units seems like it could be a 3 piece vs 60/40...

timf

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Yes. As the car seat obsessed member here, I was hoping that this was finally going to be the big reveal... Still interesting though... the second row of these pre-production units seems like it could be a 3 piece vs 60/40...
The second row does appear to fold down 40/20/40. The middle seat is not necessarily an independent piece though, and likely shares a seat cushion with the driver's side seat.

Advertisement

Advertisement