Sponsored

rear climate controls / anyone else have this problem?

abirozy

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla model s, lexus gs 350 f sport, toyota corolla
Occupation
lawyer
Clubs

Good afternoon

So took a small trip down the coast and the people in the back could not figure out how to adjust the temperature of the rear climate. I tried as well and could not figure it out. It shows the temperature, but no arrows to adjust. Ended up having the use the center stack up front.

Am I missing something?

Best

Adam
Sponsored

OverZealous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2023 R1S Quad-Adventure
Occupation
Product Manager / Front-End Developer
So took a small trip down the coast and the people in the back could not figure out how to adjust the temperature of the rear climate. I tried as well and could not figure it out. It shows the temperature, but no arrows to adjust. Ended up having the use the center stack up front.

Am I missing something?
I'm pretty sure the rear can only control vent direction, and nothing else. It's a 2-zone climate control, with only left & right temperature zones.

Honestly kind of lame, I'm hoping that 1) there's more climate functionality in store in the future via OTA, and 2) they have bigger plans for that little screen, because it's overkill for how little it does right now.

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
I'm pretty sure the rear can only control vent direction, and nothing else. It's a 2-zone climate control, with only left & right temperature zones.
This is 100% true.

OP
OP
abirozy

abirozy

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla model s, lexus gs 350 f sport, toyota corolla
Occupation
lawyer
Clubs

Thanks. I am a little surprised they have an entire screen if all you can do is control vents.

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
Thanks. I am a little surprised they have an entire screen if all you can do is control vents.
And seat heat. And lights.

Sponsored

DaveA

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Anyone else having an issue with rear climate control (it is unlocked and on) not doing anything when you touch lights, heated seats, etc? Seems it stopped accepting input after last update.

gj_washington

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
audi a4, toyota rav4
Occupation
engineer
Anyone else having an issue with rear climate control (it is unlocked and on) not doing anything when you touch lights, heated seats, etc? Seems it stopped accepting input after last update.
The rear display does not accept any input in my case. I assumed it was defective and have a support ticket created (but no action).

DaveA

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
The rear display does not accept any input in my case. I assumed it was defective and have a support ticket created (but no action).
Pretty sure it has something to do with last update. It worked prior.
Sponsored