R1S May/June Delivery Window

CUBldr97

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TESLA MS85 RIVIAN reservation holder
I literally just emailed my Guide to check in as I haven't heard anything. A little more transparency will go a long way. Hope to hear something today ahead of the long weekend.

Man I hope you hear something! Ill be sure to swing buy since I'm a few minutes away when you get it! hopefully I'm not too far behind you
Sponsored

Ccomtois

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford 150
Occupation
Patient Rivian Pre-Order Holder
Man I hope you hear something! Ill be sure to swing buy since I'm a few minutes away when you get it! hopefully I'm not too far behind you
There's a new R1T in right in town, plugged in right next to where we drop our daughter off every day for the bus - so I get to look at that almost on the daily...just kinda rubbing salt into the wound that's starting to grow.

OP
OP
Lmirafuente

Lmirafuente

First Name
Lionel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla, Audi Cabriolet
zippo, nada, crickets 🤔....patience is wearing thin....🥺

Ccomtois

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford 150
Occupation
Hoping for the Friday email from Rivian on Delivery status and new windows. Of course, I already know what the theme will be....another R1S delay.

MichaelD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sprinter 4x4 camper van (170)
Crickets. There's a discussion going on over in the R1S forum; I'm anxious to hear about today's Guide meeting regarding the R1S:
Any R1S Delivery Updates?

Sponsored

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
Hoping for the Friday email from Rivian on Delivery status and new windows. Of course, I already know what the theme will be....another R1S delay.
I’m trying to put a positive spin on the waiting….

Each day longer it takes is one more day they have to hone in on the manufacturing process and add features or bug fixes to the software.

Count Orlok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S/ 2024 INEOS Grenadier/ 1969 Ford / etc.
Occupation
retired

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I’m trying to put a positive spin on the waiting….

Each day longer it takes is one more day they have to hone in on the manufacturing process and add features or bug fixes to the software.
That's the spirit

Sponsored

888tom888

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Self Storage
2019 preorder. No contact from anyone. Multiple chat conversations saying "its coming". Yet I sit on the corner waiting for Godot.

Count Orlok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S/ 2024 INEOS Grenadier/ 1969 Ford / etc.
Occupation
retired
2019 preorder. No contact from anyone. Multiple chat conversations saying "its coming". Yet I sit on the corner waiting for Godot.
same for me. My gut tells me to just plan on having my Lightning in a few months and not risk the money on a Rivian science experiment.

superdavePA

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Tesla Y / '22 R1S / Harley Ultra
Occupation
Engineer
same for me. My gut tells me to just plan on having my Lightning in a few months and not risk the money on a Rivian science experiment.
I hear ya....I ordered a Model Y for the wife during the price hike circus (didn't cancel my Rivian order) to hedge my bets (and out of spite)....looking like I may get that (est. Sept) before the R1s. Hard to stay excited with all the delays and issues...but trying. ugh.

dfx

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 LandCruiser, 2015 Model S 70D
I called CS today because I had been expecting an email about delivery status before the end of May. The latest info from them was that only the OC pre-orders would be receiving that email just to see one last time if they wanted to change their configuration etc. FWIW she said that my Jun/Jul R1S window was still intact and that we would be contacted in the next 2 weeks with a refreshed and more exact delivery window. Let's see how the R1S ramp goes over the next 2 weeks. At some point in the next month they'll need to be producing 300 or so R1S per week if there's any chance of having substantial Jun/Jul deliveries

Ccomtois

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford 150
Occupation
I called CS today because I had been expecting an email about delivery status before the end of May. The latest info from them was that only the OC pre-orders would be receiving that email just to see one last time if they wanted to change their configuration etc. FWIW she said that my Jun/Jul R1S window was still intact and that we would be contacted in the next 2 weeks with a refreshed and more exact delivery window. Let's see how the R1S ramp goes over the next 2 weeks. At some point in the next month they'll need to be producing 300 or so R1S per week if there's any chance of having substantial Jun/Jul deliveries
what is your order date? I was still told that my april/may window was still intact....Im not holding my breath for that, but I would be happy w/ a jun/july window...for sure.
Sponsored