First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford 150
Occupation
Patient Rivian Pre-Order Holder
Worse...Ts are going to people (albiet a small number) who ordered in 2022.

With the continued delays. The latest is someone's guide now saying R1S deliveries won't start until July (hopefully that guide is wrong...)....I'm now expecting my 2018 R1S (large pack, LE) preorder crossing the 4year mark before my R1S is delivered in Canada
Yeah, there is something for sure going on w/ the R1S's, and Rivian is not being very transparent about it. At this point, I would be happy w/ a July delivery! The latest I heard (from my Guide) on R1S deliveries was end of May/early June to finally start.
Sponsored

Matty J

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, BMW X7
Yeah, there is something for sure going on w/ the R1S's, and Rivian is not being very transparent about it. At this point, I would be happy w/ a July delivery! The latest I heard (from my Guide) on R1S deliveries was end of May/early June to finally start.
Same update from my Guide last day of April... and here we are, end of May. If there is yet another delay from March/April delivery estimate it would sure be nice to know early in the week, and not on Friday or Tuesday.

TomP

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE, GC 4xe, Taycan Turbo, 911 4 GTS
After a week of not hearing from my Guide regarding an update on R1S delivery - I received her email on Sunday explaining its been "all hands on deck" assisting with deliveries.

About an hour ago I got assigned a new Guide...

CUBldr97

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TESLA MS85 RIVIAN reservation holder
After a week of not hearing from my Guide regarding an update on R1S delivery - I received her email on Sunday explaining its been "all hands on deck" assisting with deliveries.

About an hour ago I got assigned a new Guide...
anything from your "new" guide?

TomP

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE, GC 4xe, Taycan Turbo, 911 4 GTS
anything from your "new" guide?
Not yet - Just a Guide transition email stating the old one was transitioning to a new role with Rivian and provided contact info for the new Guide.

Sponsored

stynes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S LE
Clubs

Not yet - Just a Guide transition email stating the old one was transitioning to a new role with Rivian and provided contact info for the new Guide.
I'm 12/3/18 R1S with no guide. Living vicariously through the communication to those that have received guides to hopefully learn more. Thanks for keeping folks like me up to date!

eSUV

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1S; and 2019 Jeep Trackhawk
Patiently waiting, but I am going to view the May/June Delivery Window as being contacted the last week of June. I am getting tired of reading about R1T deliveries to people that only signed up last year.

Ccomtois

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford 150
Occupation
Patiently waiting, but I am going to view the May/June Delivery Window as being contacted the last week of June. I am getting tired of reading about R1T deliveries to people that only signed up last year.
Yeah, certainly frustrating....If we don't see at least a few deliveries by the first week in June, this will be a clear indication that they found something w/ the R1S that will further delay things. I hope it doesn't come to that. What I am hoping for is some transparency.

Tim-in-CA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
🌲🌲R1S, Lucid Air, T-Bird
🦗

I believe this is all the response Rivian is giving to R1S reservation holders!

MichaelD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sprinter 4x4 camper van (170)
I just received a First Drive invitation. Maybe no connection, but it feels like progress :cool:

(it's a Truck drive -- I signed up for both)

Sponsored

Matty J

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, BMW X7
🦗

I believe this is all the response Rivian is giving to R1S reservation holders!
When my kids got home from school yesterday, they asked if Rivian gave us an update on our R1S. I said nope, crickets… I had to explain what it meant!

AdamsFan1983

First Name
Silence Dogood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE in GW
Occupation
Public Relations
I can’t imagine anything serious popped up with the R1S; since so much has been used in the r1t. If there is another delay, I think it far more likely to be part availability, or inconsistent component quality from a vendor. Maybe they’re still filing in the stamping for the panels. Who knows….

That all being said, from someone on the other side of the delivery river, it’s worth the wait. I’m 2 weeks into my R1T and I still climb into it absolutely giddy to be driving it.

Ccomtois

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford 150
Occupation
I just received a First Drive invitation. Maybe no connection, but it feels like progress :cool:

(it's a Truck drive -- I signed up for both)
I had a test drive a couple weeks back, it's definitely worth it! My Guide made sure I understood it was the R1T that was going to come to my house and not the R1S. Enjoy it. We'll call it progress! ;-)

CUBldr97

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TESLA MS85 RIVIAN reservation holder
well its Friday, anyone hear anything new, guide call/ email?

Ccomtois

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford 150
Occupation
well its Friday, anyone hear anything new, guide call/ email?
I literally just emailed my Guide to check in as I haven't heard anything. A little more transparency will go a long way. Hope to hear something today ahead of the long weekend.
Sponsored