Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford 150
Occupation
Patient Rivian Pre-Order Holder
Update that signature!
Yup...good call, thanks! Although who knows if making the change to BM will make a difference. Getting to the point I dont know what to believe anymore. Wish they would be more forthcoming w/ info.
Sponsored

STLBlues76

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna, Mazda CX-9
Occupation
Attorney
Yup...good call, thanks! Although who knows if making the change to BM will make a difference. Getting to the point I dont know what to believe anymore. Wish they would be more forthcoming w/ info.
Agreed! I spoke with CS two weeks ago and they told me that because I switched to FE (from OC) I would receive my R1S (3/2020 LE reservation) in the original predicted June/July window and that a guide would reach out s00n to confirm. We shall see, but I certainly ain’t putting any money on it!

OP
OP
Lmirafuente

Lmirafuente

First Name
Lionel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla, Audi Cabriolet
Just a quick update...

We are halfway through May and no guide contact yet for me too.

Spoke to CS last week and they said I was still on schedule for May/June. I did tell her that I am exactly in between two service centers (SF and West Sacramento) with only 1 mile difference, one is 64 miles away and the other is 65 miles away...is that causing issues, I asked. She said that was a good question and didn't think so... and said nothing has changed my delivery window and that I am on schedule for May/June.

s00n I hope to get my R1S...

[-0---0-]

Ccomtois

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford 150
Occupation
Just a quick update...

We are halfway through May and no guide contact yet for me too.

Spoke to CS last week and they said I was still on schedule for May/June. I did tell her that I am exactly in between two service centers (SF and West Sacramento) with only 1 mile difference, one is 64 miles away and the other is 65 miles away...is that causing issues, I asked. She said that was a good question and didn't think so... and said nothing has changed my delivery window and that I am on schedule for May/June.

s00n I hope to get my R1S...

[-0---0-]
I am pulling for you...that's for sure. Keep us posted!

bigsteve

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1S LE
Occupation
Manager
Rec'd email early 2022 for delivery April/May 2022. Spoke w my guide and finalized configuration 4/13/22. Signed PBA 4/21/22. Told delivery in May is still on schedule. Waiting for VIN assignment and to start the 8 step process.

Placed reservation November 2018 - Confirmed 4/13/22 - PBA 4/21/22
R1S - LE, Midnight, BM 22" (+field kit, wall charger, all-weather mats, compact spare tire, tow hooks) Greater Indianapolis area
We have the same exact configuration!! Even the same adventure items. The only difference is I pre ordered Jan 2019 and I am in Austin, TX… Still no guide contact 😔

Sponsored

Taycanfrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
See my note above from CS earlier today. Unprompted, they told me, " our first non-employee customer R1S deliveries are going to be beginning later his month."
They were also telling Mar/Apr R1S holders that they'd get their cars in that window. Unfortunately, it means nothing until we see actual customer deliveries.

MichaelD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sprinter 4x4 camper van (170)
No Guide contact yet, but:
- I’m out of the continental US on vacation
- my birthday is tomorrow

Rivian, this is the perfect time to reach out!

OP
OP
Lmirafuente

Lmirafuente

First Name
Lionel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla, Audi Cabriolet
I sure hope this is this the week we start getting guides assigned And PBA signed!

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

No Guide contact yet, but:
- I’m out of the continental US on vacation
- my birthday is tomorrow

Rivian, this is the perfect time to reach out!
Great color combination

Sponsored

Ccomtois

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford 150
Occupation
It will be frustrating if there is no communication from Rivian this week regarding updated R1S delivery windows. For 2018 and early 2019 pre-order folks still not being assigned a Guide....I find that just plain nutty.

Count Orlok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S/ 2024 INEOS Grenadier/ 1969 Ford / etc.
Occupation
retired
It will be frustrating if there is no communication from Rivian this week regarding updated R1S delivery windows. For 2018 and early 2019 pre-order folks still not being assigned a Guide....I find that just plain nutty.
Frustrating but par for the Rivian course.

CUBldr97

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TESLA MS85 RIVIAN reservation holder
I'm a May 2019 reservation for an R1S... no contact yet of any kind... CS chat Thursday still says I'm a May June delivery, which I doubt... they said the updated email on delivery window should be out soon, then said I will probably hear from my guide before that email comes out... but then said " we hope to get you in your R1S sometime this year" I was like WTF? I sure hope this year, as T's are going to folks who made reservations in the last year...

atlastracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE, Honda Pilot
I was like WTF? I sure hope this year, as T's are going to folks who made reservations in the last year...
Worse...Ts are going to people (albiet a small number) who ordered in 2022.

With the continued delays. The latest is someone's guide now saying R1S deliveries won't start until July (hopefully that guide is wrong...)....I'm now expecting my 2018 R1S (large pack, LE) preorder crossing the 4year mark before my R1S is delivered in Canada
Sponsored