Sponsored

bmcenaney

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Dodge Durango R/T
We're in an area where I expect very few if any trick or treaters, but the truck needs to be out on the driveway next to the sidewalk so I can lock and unlock it with the phone when they walk past it and scare the bejesus out of them. Might even find a friend in a neighborhood where they expect a lot of kids. :CWL:
Did this tonight with the truck in the garage while it was charging. When kids would come up the driveway, I'd unlock it. It would hoot or howl and then light the garage up with the pulsing green light. An added effect was the fog machine in front of the house drifting in there so the whole garage lit up.
Sponsored

Marchin_MTB

First Name
Marcin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 i3, 2011 Honda CRV.
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer turned Space Physicist
Clubs

Did this tonight with the truck in the garage while it was charging. When kids would come up the driveway, I'd unlock it. It would hoot or howl and then light the garage up with the pulsing green light. An added effect was the fog machine in front of the house drifting in there so the whole garage lit up.
Couldn't resist and did the same thing while it was parked on the street. Werewolf and lights actually made some older too-cool-for-holoween kids jump! Very effective.

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
I never got the update! Rivian and delivering on time is a big sick joke at this point.

chickp

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Audi A7, 1977 Datsun 280z, 2022 Ioniq 5
Occupation
Network Engineer
The option is gone now. I was hoping it would last into Thanksgiving at least. Enjoyed the new sounds.

DaveA

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Anyone else get 39.3 pushed to them again after already having it? Just got a notification.

Sponsored

Taysh831

First Name
Ritesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Clubs

Just got the notification to install again. Hit install so let’s see what happens…

jerseyff

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; mazdaspeed3
Occupation
IT
Anyone else get 39.3 pushed to them again after already having it? Just got a notification.
I got 39.1 and then 39.3 three days later, have not been prompted for 39.3 a second time yet.

DaveA

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Just got the notification to install again. Hit install so let’s see what happens…
Let us know if it reinstalls Halloween mode! :cool:

jerseyff

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; mazdaspeed3
Occupation
IT
I got 39.1 and then 39.3 three days later, have not been prompted for 39.3 a second time yet.
Goodness Rivian...literally 20 minutes later, I JUST got prompted for the 39.3 update (second time). Calling Rivian5 to ask about this update and why this is prompting *queue the Rivian hold music*

The response was, "It looks like some of the modules did not install successfully so it requeued the update". I asked if he was specially talking about my truck and he said yes, my truck's modules...he did not elaborate on details of what didnt install but I did need to run the update again. I'm very curious why the update said it completed successfully if that is not true.

Sponsored

DaveA

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Goodness Rivian...literally 20 minutes later, I JUST got prompted for the 39.3 update (second time). Calling Rivian5 to ask about this update and why this is prompting *queue the Rivian hold music*

I will update this post once he gets back on the phone with a reason...
Great, thanks. Yeah, very curious.

JGard18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Adv, 2023 Volvo XC40 Recharge
Occupation
Consultant
Maybe this will fix how bad Spotify has been for me since I updated to this build originally

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

The response was, "It looks like some of the modules did not install successfully so it requeued the update". I asked if he was specially talking about my truck and he said yes, my truck's modules...he did not elaborate on details of what didnt install but I did need to run the update again. I'm very curious why the update said it completed successfully if that is not true.
Thanks for calling and clarifying. I got it a second time as well so seems many of us had it install incorrectly or the person you talked to is misinformed.

Edit: It just disappeared, now says I’m up to date even know I didn’t install.

atR1S

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2023 R1S
Clubs

I received the notification, too.

Tommy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Raptor, 2003 HD Fatboy
Yes, same here. Updating (again) now. FWIW, 39.3 was supposed to fix the bricking of the compressor which occurred after 39.1. It did not (for me) fix this. Perhaps a reloading of 39.3 is intended to resolve this (?). Will advise.
Sponsored