Sponsored

EBEG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2016 Pilot, 2019 Jetta
I haven't received it. Not surprising since this kind of shit keeps happening to my account.
Me either. Did you cancel and reinstate your order? In my case, I have no deposit. I hope that doesn't derail the binding agreement for those of us who have no current deposit.
Sponsored

Gsxr150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F
Just to confirm...does everyone's agreement just say "customer signature" at the bottom? Just confirming...I don't see my name anywhere on it.

bd5400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, SL500
Clubs

I have an older R1T preorder which I just upgraded to Adventure. The price is $71K so it's under the new threshold.

I will not hit the new income limits @ 300K. So I am fine there.

Is there any other reason I should sign this.

Not even 100% certain I'll take the Rivian, but I've left the option open (I am getting the Lightning delivered any day now).
Yes. You want to avoid the battery/supply chain requirements in the new bill which may make the R1T ineligible (possibly).

JGard18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Adv, 2023 Volvo XC40 Recharge
Occupation
Consultant
I'm in the queue for support chat now. I can't wait for them to give me the standard answer of "just wait, you'll get it". Which, based on history, is the wrong answer. I really wish someone there had some insight to anything order-status-wise. I'm convinced they fucked up some of the reinstatements after the March 1st cancellations, but they won't admit to it.

MXA121

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T and Model 3
I have an older R1T preorder which I just upgraded to Adventure. The price is $71K so it's under the new threshold.

Not even 100% certain I'll take the Rivian, but I've left the option open (I am getting the Lightning delivered any day now).
I'm also curious about this.

Sponsored

JGard18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Consultant
Me either. Did you cancel and reinstate your order? In my case, I have no deposit. I hope that doesn't derail the binding agreement for those of us who have no current deposit.
Yep, I did. and I would be happy to put non-refundable $100 down right now if it would lock me in.

Scrambler

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Launch Green R1S, 2023 MINI Cooper SE

Yes, because of the uncertainty about the Critical Mineral and Battery Component Requirements section of the pending legislation.

bd5400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, SL500
Clubs

I'm in the queue for support chat now. I can't wait for them to give me the standard answer of "just wait, you'll get it". Which, based on history, is the wrong answer. I really wish someone there had some insight to anything order-status-wise. I'm convinced they fucked up some of the reinstatements after the March 1st cancellations, but they won't admit to it.
Customers with reinstated orders probably did not receive this email intentionally. Rivian’s webpage addressing this mentions that reinstated orders will be contacted soon.

https://rivian.com/support/article/...the-electric-vehi?utm_medium=social&utm_sourc

Mister Person

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Prius
Clubs

I signed it, but am now slightly concerned that Rivian won't let me make config changes, won't let me use the R1 shop, and will feel emboldened to push out my delivery date.

Sponsored

EBEG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yep, I did. and I would be happy to put non-refundable $100 down right now if it would lock me in.
My prediction: There are lingering technical issues for those of us who cancelled and reinstated that will leave us on the outside looking in for the binding purchase agreement.

JGard18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Consultant

EBEG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ah! thanks for this! I didn't realize they had an article about it. I'll get myself out of that support queue
We'll contact you soon. = The check is in the mail.

Jabbahop

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘14 BMW i3, ‘19 BMW i3, ‘22 R1T -> ‘24 R1S Max
Occupation
retired
I tried to sign it but just keeps asking me to enter my name and email.

Virgil T2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, CR, 22s, 2017 Model X, R1S preorder
Received, signed and printed for my April 2022 R1S duel motor/260 battery order, placed after the price increase but prior to them locking out configuration. Don’t expect to see it before 2024 or 25.
Sponsored