Oct-Dec 2022 Delivery Windows

Richland Scott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee/ 2022 Volvo XC60
Spoke with customer service today. For what it's worth, they assured me that my October-December window was good and nothing about my order made them believe it would be delayed.

June 2019 R1S LE FG BM 20's
Sponsored

2Labs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S 85D
So is anyone here in the DFW area expecting to pickup their truck soon? Just drove by the new SC in Dallas and there are 20+ R1Ts and at least one R1S in the lot. They still don’t have a CO according to the Dallas City Hall site, and Hawes Ave is still tore up in front of it so I’m guessing that would be the only thing holding them up right now.
In our facebook group, someone is picking theirs up on Thursday *Correction, he got it today*. Also, someone went by yesterday and they were apparently getting a shipment that day. The operations manager said they were starting 150 deliveries a month beginning this week.

Of course, this is just what was reported on facebook, so...grain of salt.

Drummerwillk

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T adventure on order
So is anyone here in the DFW area expecting to pickup their truck soon? Just drove by the new SC in Dallas and there are 20+ R1Ts and at least one R1S in the lot. They still don’t have a CO according to the Dallas City Hall site, and Hawes Ave is still tore up in front of it so I’m guessing that would be the only thing holding them up right now.
I pick mine up at 8:45 AM, Tomorrow morning. Ill let yall know how it goes.

Cogentfire

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
HONDA
Occupation
Scientist
I have a Dec 22/Jan 23 delivery date and my guide contacted me two weeks ago. Had a conversation with her last week and she was great. No updates on my date but I'm hoping this is a good sign. My config is Limestone, 21" road wheels and OC interior (now that they changed it I actually like it better).
What was your order date?

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

From my own experience, once that changes to "SELECTED_FOR_FULFILLMEMT" you had better be ready to accept delivery. It was a matter of days - not weeks.
so you went from PENDING_FULFILLMENT to SELECTED_FOR_FULFILLMEMT and from there it went quick?

Sponsored

Acoustic71

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC70; 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Project Manager
so you went from PENDING_FULFILLMENT to SELECTED_FOR_FULFILLMEMT and from there it went quick?
Yep. It was a matter of days.

Cary Hawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T El Cap/22/OC
Clubs

Guide Contact and access to 8 step portal on Aug 29. Awaiting pre-delivery inspection at the plant as of 09/07.

Ordered 05/21, R1T, El Cap, Adventure, 22s, OC interior

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Kia Seltos SX
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
How many folks were given a Dec-Jan23 estimate? I got that in June and don't see it a ton on people's signatures...

Sponsored

Gavinmcc

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T!
Occupation
Medical
How many folks were given a Dec-Jan23 estimate? I got that in June and don't see it a ton on people's signatures...
I think most of us with an original Oct to Dec 2022 date did not get a June update and are now, like me, waiting for Summer to end so we get our new delivery windows.

TXR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S on order
I got the “Ready for delivery” email and step 8 unlocked, but the only available day is next Tuesday (and no delivery option). Anyone know how often more availability opens up? Really prefer delivery but if going to pickup at least need a weekend.

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
I think most of us with an original Oct to Dec 2022 date did not get a June update and are now, like me, waiting for Summer to end so we get our new delivery windows.
I originally got 1H2023 as an estimate, but in June got a Dec22-Jan23 estimate. I don't see a lot of folks with that update? Kind of strange.

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
Guide Contact and access to 8 step portal on Aug 29. Awaiting pre-delivery inspection at the plant as of 09/07.

Ordered 05/21, R1T, El Cap, Adventure, 22s, OC interior
OH BOY we're getting close :)
Sponsored