Sponsored

Model (R1S or R1T) and delivery time frame

Which Model (R1S or R1T) and delivery time frame did you confirm in your order?

• Total voters

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
I want to bump this thread to get a better sample size.

I already responded, can someone comment to confirm if this poll is still open?

If so, PLEASE everyone respond here...I'm trying to get a more representative sample of R1T vs R1S & current plans on who is currently configured for LEs.
Sponsored

DucRider

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, Ioniq, R1S
Voted that I configured a LE. But it is only a placeholder to keep that option open until we get more info. Have no idea whether that will be what I actually purchase at this point. Not sure that helps your analysis. Maybe make that anoption in the poll? Definitely want the LE vs placeholder?

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Voted that I configured a LE. But it is only a placeholder to keep that option open until we get more info. Have no idea whether that will be what I actually purchase at this point. Not sure that helps your analysis. Maybe make that anoption in the poll? Definitely want the LE vs placeholder?
Good to know the poll is still open. I'm more interested in Rivian's forecasting on this, which would revolve around what is currently configured as LE. That would be an interesting poll though, to find out how many hard vs soft LEs.

whyasky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
I want to bump this thread to get a better sample size.

I already responded, can someone comment to confirm if this poll is still open?

If so, PLEASE everyone respond here...I'm trying to get a more representative sample of R1T vs R1S & current plans on who is currently configured for LEs.
Take a look at the summary of configurations provided by users to another forum here. What's interesting in my view is the consistency over time of the R1T to R1S ratio (~60:40) and the launch edition to non LE ratio (~80:20).

There are definitely some doubles in there but it's a list of over 500 so the sample size is quite decent. Whether this is representative of likely buyers is unknown (as would be true of any such survey).

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rock on, thanks @whyasky ! That's definitely a better sample to work with.

PM me a link to that if you wouldn't mind.

Sponsored

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
@Mjhirsch78 , Team Yellow is looking pretty weak. You need to get the word out!

davrow_R1T

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 Toyota Siennas
The color survey should include a "what color would you get if it wasn't priced exorbitantly". :(

Shzeph

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2004 V70R, 2001 VehiCROSS, 2005 Forester
Occupation
Student
I’ve got an R1T LE on pre-order, and I’m sorta juggling between blue and yellow.

My only hesitancy for yellow is that it’ll look a little too..... Tonka Trucky

davrow_R1T

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 Toyota Siennas
I’ve got an R1T LE on pre-order, and I’m sorta juggling between blue and yellow.

Since I've always liked Tonka trucks that would not be a negative for me. :like:

azbill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mach E, Hummer EV SUT
Occupation
Engineer

I saw a yellow F-150 the other day with TONKA painted on the tailgate. It was pretty cool.

Sponsored

Mjhirsch78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey became an R1T: MAGIC!
Occupation
Teacher
@Mjhirsch78 , Team Yellow is looking pretty weak. You need to get the word out!
Need to get through this virtual to hybrid classroom transition to have time to chase my real passion, Team Yellow conversions! ?

Gearhead500

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 XLT
Occupation
Director of Marketing & Ecommerce
Need to get through this virtual to hybrid classroom transition to have time to chase my real passion, Team Yellow conversions! ?
I’d be Team Yellow if I didn’t have to pay for it. Guess we’ll see when I can put my eyes on LE Green

whyasky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
I’d be Team Yellow if I didn’t have to pay for it. Guess we’ll see when I can put my eyes on LE Green
I just noticed how few Forest Green selections there were - only 5.5%. Considering how nice that color looks (and that it's been on the original R1S prototype around for the last 2.5 yrs), I would have expected more of them. Personally, I'd love if they just consolidated the two greens and Launch Green became Forest Green. Given how dark FG looks in some light from recent photos, I'm guessing Launch Green will be very dark, if not closer to brown.

Based on Rivian's squirrelyness relating to showing the colors in pre-production form, I doubt any of the colors (apart from FG and Riv Blue) are actually finalized. Definitely excited to see some of these once they're ready.

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
Voted that I configured a LE. But it is only a placeholder to keep that option open until we get more info. Have no idea whether that will be what I actually purchase at this point.
I'm in the same boat - I keep debating whether I should drop to an Explore R1S, but ordered the LE to keep my options open.

The color survey should include a "what color would you get if it wasn't priced exorbitantly". :(
100% agree :D. I'd be picking from Blue, Yellow, and Forest Green if there wasn't an upcharge on paint colors. I like them, but not enough to pay more for them.

Rhidan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Voted that I configured a LE. But it is only a placeholder to keep that option open until we get more info. Have no idea whether that will be what I actually purchase at this point.
I'm in the same boat - I keep debating whether I should drop to an Explore R1S, but ordered the LE to keep my options open.
Same. Same. I don't really need the updated Adventure Package interior. My issue is that I hate the White and Silver colors for the R1T. If the Launch Green color turns out great, the color and wheel upgrades (assuming 20" ATs have okay range), the front tow hooks, and delivery six months earlier make the LE extra cost sort of negligible for me.

If not, I would probably opt for the Explore package in Rivian Blue.
Sponsored