Sponsored

Issues for Service: Anyone Have Luck Fixing These?

Lsthrz

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Tesla S, 2012 LR4
Occupation
Geologist
6) Wind noise on right triangle window: Okay I wasn't previously having this issue, but I think I am now haha. It may be weather stripping which I noticed, but I also heard that people were having issues with the small triangular windows on the passenger and driver side doors. How was this resolved for y'all?

I had this issue and the mobile tech ended up replacing the window liner and molding. Took a while as they had to wait for parts but so far, so good - seems to have made a very positive difference with the passenger window noise 👍
Sponsored

omamatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T Adventure; 2020 BMW X5
I'm still pending a revisit for the issues they made worse. Squeaking also seems to be getting worse as time goes one. Anyone get a full fix for the squeaking suspension?

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

I'm still pending a revisit for the issues they made worse. Squeaking also seems to be getting worse as time goes one. Anyone get a full fix for the squeaking suspension?
Have you tried WD-40?

omamatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T Adventure; 2020 BMW X5
Have you tried WD-40?
That’s not a fix imo. Kinda like the tonneau needing graphite spray every month. Those are workarounds.

Sponsored

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

@omamatt @CarterGee , want resolution on your squeaky suspension?

I kind of wrote it off as some weird 7k lb electric vehicle thing, but the more I hear the clown-car squeak when I go over speed bumps, the more it bothers me.
Sponsored