Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'24 R1S Adventure Quad, '93 Honda Del Sol
Occupation
Healthcare IT
Clubs

Do you think just maybe they like hosting new car pick-ups on Saturdays and having regular service hours Monday-Friday so that the happy, starry-eyed new owners only meet other happy new owners when they come in to sign their contracts vs. encountering a bunch of trucks with issues and owners with a multitude of outstanding complaints and service requests?
Sponsored

Kidentist

First Name
Carlitos way
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7,A3, Cayenne E-Hybrid
Occupation
Mouth Janitor
I had my delivery pickup moved to a Saturday.
They offered free Jersey Mike's sub, Donuts and coffee :p
Well that sucks....
I was told at that I can't take delivery on weekends at the Portland SC.....:mad:. Took me forever to find a Monday where I'm available.

DRJ564

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S
Not sure about others, but anything
“Sir, we have an even better deal coming this Saturday. If you would like to get in on it, we can redo your paperwork. And reschedule pick up for Saturday to get you in on this deal but we can’t tell you anything!!!!!”

Anybody have any clue what this is? Rivian Sharonville is problematic had no problem taking my down payment. You take my down payment. Don’t keep me out of the loop. I almost feel like I’m investing money towards a bunch of meth heads!
I personally don’t respond well to these kind of reply’s. Theres too many variables here and I would definitely send back a snarky comment. Somehow some way this is better for Rivian. Maybe its my age but buyer beware.

Glembi2

First Name
Glembi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Genesis GV70, Civic, & Mazda3
Occupation
Patent attorney
Clubs

…

I personally don’t respond well to these kind of reply’s. Theres too many variables here and I would definitely send back a snarky comment. Somehow some way this is better for Rivian. Maybe its my age but buyer beware.
I’m generally in the same mindset. Sounds like an old Ronco Ginsu knives commercial: hold onto your seats, don’t order yet…

But I’ve been impressed by Rivian so I have to believe the new item or package has to be better.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Clubs

Well that sucks....
I was told at that I can't take delivery on weekends at the Portland SC.....:mad:. Took me forever to find a Monday where I'm available.
You deserve a Monday off. I will write you a note if you need it.

Sponsored

Kidentist

First Name
Carlitos way
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Mouth Janitor

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Clubs

Well I'm my own boss.....so I can only blame myself :headbang:
Then I can write a note to your staff and clients.

Dear people who won’t allow kidentist a Monday off to visit the Rivian Service Center,
Please find someone else to bother for one day while he takes care of something very important. Or better yet, use your brains to solve some problems yourselves for the first time ever.
Regards,
Brian

R1TS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Even more discounts and incentives to sell these R1T trucks that don’t have anywhere close to the volume of R1S. Woo hoo.

Rividiculous

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 3 series, 2015 Outback
I have a feeling their will be a lot of disappointed people when they announce the refresh.... the build up on this forum is too over the top.
I don’t know that we’re overhyping it. I just don’t think normal people will be as excited about a heat pump as some of us Rivian dorks.

This thread is a classic. I’m all excited for Saturday when probably nothing will happen. Well, maybe the pizza party and donut theories are correct.

Sponsored

mstsng1988

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F350
The store is only showing 22 R1S’s for me at the moment. Inventory is certainly down.

zpowell

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, GMC Yukon
Occupation
Pilot
The real problem is you sign up for $100,000 SUV give them a down payment and they treat you like you’re some terrorist and you can’t get any insider information.
Are you paying cash, financing, or leasing? Most of the deals have been around leasing so I’m curious if this is a better leasing opportunity.

@n!m@l!@

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 MDX, 2016 RX350, 2018 Tacoma
Well that sucks....

We were just there about 4 weeks ago to pick up our R1S. It was on a Saturday.

Last edited:

Rivdog

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
You must be LIVID that you’re now getting another $4,000 off by waiting just a little bit longer. Should probably just decline delivery and cancel the deal at this point. What a terrible thing Rivian has done to you.

Sincerely,
Troll and Clown.

Kidentist

First Name
Carlitos way
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Mouth Janitor
This is a surprise. We were just there about 4 weeks ago to pick up our R1S. It was on a Saturday.
Well this makes me very upset. The person I spoke with clearly told me they are not open on weekends. This on top of the issues I had with getting the numbers adjusted (they made originally a pretty significant mistake on them) on my lease. I have a perfectly working German SUV that I’m trading in. I’m starting to have second thoughts….🤬🤬🤬🤬
Sponsored